Chris Gunter

Nuwtfly

1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Getting loads of grief off my Reading mates.  They're all offering to drive him up to the iPro :mellow:

Based on the Derby players who would get that response from many Derby fans that's really encouraging. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Signing ex-forest players is one thing, signing Gunter is another! I Hate Gunter more than any other ex-forest player in recent times. Always involved in trying get players sent off, starting brawls including the billy one. And he's average. That said I hated savage more than any other player when he joined and he won me over. Whoever signs fans will back them if they give their best for the shirt. 

9 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Signing ex-forest players is one thing, signing Gunter is another! I Hate Gunter more than any other ex-forest player in recent times. Always involved in trying get players sent off, starting brawls including the billy one. And he's average. That said I hated savage more than any other player when he joined and he won me over. Whoever signs fans will back them if they give their best for the shirt. 

Gumper

9 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Unless your names Richard Keogh!!

Archived