Aron Gunnarsson

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Good player and is a leader. Perhaps most important of all he is a defensive mid! He also has a long throw, get Delap helping him on his long throw technique and boom, we will be stoke 2.0 :ph34r:

Pretty pointless having a long throw when we are so poor in the air.

Hope his other skills are useful

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Does Pearson and Mel know something us fans don't, as in Hughes could be going for big bucks?

I've said this for a while now, but too quiet regarding him and may feel it's right time if not guaranteed starter...

There was the crazy rumour about Newcastle bidding for him, maybe it isn't so crazy.

if someone has contacted us and we are asking for 15 mil plus, would explain why we are starting to bid big.

Either Pearson has seen enough from one game to know the current players aren't up to it, or we actually never had money to spent and was waiting for money to come in from somewhere? 

5 minutes ago, r4derby said:

I've said this for a while now, but too quiet regarding him and may feel it's right time if not guaranteed starter...

My first thought when the team was announced at the weekend was that Pearson picked a Hughes-less team to see how we managed without him - the answer was that we didn't manage very well at all....in 2 games (Brighton & the German friendly), Hughes has come on with 30 mins to go and been our best player by a country mile. I suspect that we have had bids and Mel is giving Pearson a big say in whether we keep him or cash-in.....

24 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

There was the crazy rumour about Newcastle bidding for him, maybe it isn't so crazy.

if someone has contacted us and we are asking for 15 mil plus, would explain why we are starting to bid big.

Either Pearson has seen enough from one game to know the current players aren't up to it, or we actually never had money to spent and was waiting for money to come in from somewhere? 

if were asking for near 12mil for hendrick id hope we'd demand at least 25mil for hughes

Archived