Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

1 hour ago, Grantona said:

Congraulations in order again, Bris Vegas! Spot on with your predictions again like you were last season when you predicted Burnley to be relegated.

Don't celebrate too early. Even betting company don't think you're safe yet, my cash out percent is just bit over 99 at the moment.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Grantona said:

Congraulations in order again, Bris Vegas! Spot on with your predictions again like you were last season when you predicted Burnley to be relegated.

Clement has, indeed, done a fine job with Swansea's "better" players like he did at Derby.

Burnley, meanwhile, are struggling in 6th place on the Premier League with only 16 goals in 18 games and without an away win since November 26.

Swansea don’t have better players. Since my post on them, they lost Sigurdsson, Llorente among others.

I don’t really understand your gloating. Surely I wasn’t the only one to predict Burnley to struggle?

They’ve massively overachieved so far. Well done.

17 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Why is this thread suddenly active?

A Burnley fan wanted a pop at Bris, because he said he could see Burnley struggle this season and Swansea had a decent squad before selling their 2 best players. Strange obsession with Bris imo.

11 minutes ago, rynny said:

A Burnley fan wanted a pop at Bris, because he said he could see Burnley struggle this season and Swansea had a decent squad before selling their 2 best players. Strange obsession with Bris imo.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Bris probably doesn't like Burnley because they have a whole bunch of English players and an English manager.

Not a single Spanish player in their first team squad.

That makes them the lowest of the low.

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Bris probably doesn't like Burnley because they have a whole bunch of English players and an English manager.

Not a single Spanish player in their first team squad.

That makes them the lowest of the low.

Hendrick, Bardsley, Gudmundsson, Brady, Arfield, Wood, Defour, Ward and Vokes - none of them are English.

Of their starting XI, usually only around 4 are English.

Archived