Could the Brighton game be a sellout I wonder ?

TETRA

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it will be a sellout. Loads of people are on holiday and some companies like Toyota and JCB are on shutdown and it's the only decent chance for them to get away. I actually go away on the Monday after the game and have to miss the Grimsby cup game.

14 minutes ago, TETRA said:

Anyone know whether the first league game against Brighton will possibly be a sellout at the iPro ?. Any predictions as to the score anyone  ?. Interesting first game for sure.

I do. I know for a fact it will possibly be a sell out. Mind you, I also know for a fact that it will possibly not be as well. Hope that helps. 

9 minutes ago, Boss said:

Think it will be quite a few thousand short of a sell out. I reckon about 28,29k. Timing means a lot will be on holiday, and the price for general sale seems a bit ridiculous

Must be an A Catogery game I suppose judging by the general sale price.

They knew I was coming down for the Villa and put the poxy prices up, I nearly had to put my hot air balloon up for sale, but I can't remember where I parked it. I oohed and arrhed about just staying in the boozer to watch it, but then just pressed a lot of buttons, got angry with my iPad, wound up the laptop and eventually bought a ticket, using up all my Tetley Tea coupons!

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

They knew I was coming down for the Villa and put the poxy prices up, I nearly had to put my hot air balloon up for sale, but I can't remember where I parked it. I oohed and arrhed about just staying in the boozer to watch it, but then just pressed a lot of buttons, got angry with my iPad, wound up the laptop and eventually bought a ticket, using up all my Tetley Tea coupons!

Absolute bonkers! Funny as :lol:

8 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

A pint of what he's had please barman.

Archived