Car Parking Next Week

Sith Happens

1 hour ago, Derbyram1 said:

Where do you get the season ticket from?!

Just go into the store to the main desk and they will take your car reg details , you can use 2 car registrations if you want to share the cost with someone but only one car per match day .

hope this helps. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We park in one of the town centre car parks (usually Darwin Place) for £3.70 and walk along the river to the ground. Takes about 25 minutes and for me is part of the match day ritual hearing the anticipation of the fans before the game and on the walk back either grumbling or bouncing, depending on the result. 

It's a bit soggy when it rains though.

1 hour ago, Chilwellram said:

Just go into the store to the main desk and they will take your car reg details , you can use 2 car registrations if you want to share the cost with someone but only one car per match day .

hope this helps. 

Great, thanks for the advice ?

8 hours ago, kingsy1884 said:

I park at the Bamfords auction house just off the pentagon roundabout past the old cattle market. It was £5 and it's about 15 min walk. It can be a bit of a pain to get it though. 

There is some free parking on the offices just off the pentagon roundabout near the Aston Martin garage.

Next weekend though i am parking in the ground due to a recent knee op.

Do you drive a van and can you park it in front of our goals?

10 hours ago, kingsy1884 said:

I park at the Bamfords auction house just off the pentagon roundabout past the old cattle market. It was £5 and it's about 15 min walk. It can be a bit of a pain to get it though. 

There is some free parking on the offices just off the pentagon roundabout near the Aston Martin garage.

Can you not park on the road outside the market for free anymore? Used to park there with my dad many years ago...

12 hours ago, kingsy1884 said:

What?........you are parking in the ground, we'll make sure you park it in Carson's goal and not the Brighton's goal or we may struggle to score, alternatively you could park it in front of the Brighton dug out, you could even charge their subs to sit in it and listen to your tunes, have you got Club Tropicano by Wham?, that lot will love it! Everyone's a winner.

"He parks where he wants, he parks where he wants he's Derby County, he parks where he wants".......sing up!

Seen on the club site that you can park in the Arena for £7 or £4 if you car share, is this pre paid or can you just rock up on the day?

Just looking at backup plans with minimal walking if the Travelodge is full.

I'm a lazy git and won't pretend to deny it.

Also looked for South Stand car park ticket but can only find them for the Grimsby game, guessing it's been sold out for Brighton?

1 hour ago, David said:

Seen on the club site that you can park in the Arena for £7 or £4 if you car share, is this pre paid or can you just rock up on the day?

Just looking at backup plans with minimal walking if the Travelodge is full.

I'm a lazy git and won't pretend to deny it.

Also looked for South Stand car park ticket but can only find them for the Grimsby game, guessing it's been sold out for Brighton?

Was just about to ask the same question? Spent the last 4 years parking at the DW and now need a new plan. Noticed that £4 car share option but not sure if you have to buy in advance?! 

On 7/27/2016 at 19:20, eddie said:

Alternatively, there is a Travelodge about 100 yards from the ground which charges a fiver (may have gone up, of course) - and if you park there, you just might see the legendary me trying to ignore the hoi polloi and having a bottle of Hobgoblin.

Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!! Hobgoblin!

Mind you, didn't we used to be managed by a hobgoblin, once upon a time, a long time ago?

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/07/2016 at 17:43, Paul71 said:

I have been told the fireplace factory is now closed, while i dont park there if its closed for parking i can see it having a big knock on effect to all the other car parks. Does anyone know if this is the case, and if parking will or will not be operating in its car park?

Just for the record, this car park was in full use yesterday. The only difference being signs that the gate would be locked for the night at 6.00PM sharp. 

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

Just for the record, this car park was in full use yesterday. The only difference being signs that the gate would be locked for the night at 6.00PM sharp. 

Realised this later. Grrrr.

Got stuck in the Travelodge road block, some guy wasn't best pleased, trying to force is way through the roadblock until finally admitted defeat and turned round.

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 08:55, Paul71 said:

for me toys r us is the best car park, never have any issues getting out, limited space though.

Is this car park pay on the day or do you have a to get a season pass?

Also, the supermarket on Wyvern. Anyone parked here on a matchday?

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

You can pay on the day, is £4.00. You can also do a season pass at £72.00

As space is limited you do need to get there in plenty of time beforehand.

8 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

If you mean the sainsburys, it's a two hour limit, and it is enforced, even on weeknights. The one next to it, in front of maplins, Halfords etc, is a three hour stay. Please note it's for customer parking only :)

Archived