Car Parking Next Week

Sith Happens

Sith Happens

I have been told the fireplace factory is now closed, while i dont park there if its closed for parking i can see it having a big knock on effect to all the other car parks. Does anyone know if this is the case, and if parking will or will not be operating in its car park?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DW now has 2 hour max limit on their car park. You can validate inside and get 4 hours. Think ticket issuers will have a field day on Brighton game

DW needed that done too. Took the mickey that car park especially on night matches, impossible to get car park space at 6pm for my lads training.

Just to add to Paul71's question about parking with a question of my own. I don't know the area around the iPro at all and the Brighton game will be only my second home match ever so i'm looking for a bit of advice from you guys if possible although it sounds like parking is at a premium and I doubt i'll get any. ;):lol:

If I drive around the iPro at say 1pm on a Saturday game will I be able to get parked somewhere does anyone know? Appreciate greatly any advice given as more often than not i'll have the young bairn with me too.

3 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Just to add to Paul71's question about parking with a question of my own. I don't know the area around the iPro at all and the Brighton game will be only my second home match ever so i'm looking for a bit of advice from you guys if possible although it sounds like parking is at a premium and I doubt i'll get any. ;):lol:

If I drive around the iPro at say 1pm on a Saturday game will I be able to get parked somewhere does anyone know? Appreciate greatly any advice given as more often than not i'll have the young bairn with me too.

There's a car park on Ascot Drive (postcode DE24 8EH), think it was £4 last season. About 10mins walk from the iPro.

There are the various side streets off Ascot Drive, but if I see you in my space, I'll let your tyres down :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

There's a car park on Ascot Drive (postcode DE24 8EH), think it was £4 last season. About 10mins walk from the iPro.

There are the various side streets off Ascot Drive, but if I see you in my space, I'll let your tyres down :thumbsup:

Alternatively, there is a Travelodge about 100 yards from the ground which charges a fiver (may have gone up, of course) - and if you park there, you just might see the legendary me trying to ignore the hoi polloi and having a bottle of Hobgoblin.

8 minutes ago, eddie said:

Alternatively, there is a Travelodge about 100 yards from the ground which charges a fiver (may have gone up, of course) - and if you park there, you just might see the legendary me trying to ignore the hoi polloi and having a bottle of Hobgoblin.

Ssssh!!! Keep that car park to yourself!

Think it's £6, quid more than Fireplace but much shorter walk for lazy gits. Pain in the arse getting out tho.

2 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Travelodge is barely worth considering. Due to the closing of the roads it takes an hour to get home. :no:

We have a coffee after the game.

Archived