• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, DCFCDowd said:

Love cider just had a can of the old 'scrumpy Jack' in a glass of course!! :D

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

You'll grow out of it

;)

I'm afraid he is lost cause. Swedish cider, ffs.

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

You'll grow out of it

;)

That's the problem, I grew into it. I went through most the top shelf and real ale stuff before I was 22. Now when I do drink which is rare I tend to go for something I like the taste of. Still prone to a jack and coke though and the occasional glass of port. 

But to be honest with you Eddie I'm as dull as The National Tea Bag Museum now days.

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly Offrande Zanzala will be out for most/all of the season having done his cruciate in the pre-season friendly against Norwich. So he's not going to burst onto the scene in January and terrorize opposition defences as some had hoped.

Wassall mentioned this in a interview 2 or 3 days ago (in which he said Mason Bennett is also long-term injured). Get well soon, Offrande (and Mason)!

It is frightening how common this injury is becoming which is presumably either due to pitches, boots, or greater athletic demands (or a combination). For us over the last coule of seasons it's been Thorne, Hughes, Forsyth and now Zanzala. Is this significantly more than other clubs?

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Sadly Offrande Zanzala will be out for most/all of the season having done his cruciate in the pre-season friendly against Norwich. So he's not going to burst onto the scene in January and terrorize opposition defences as some had hoped.

Wassall mentioned this in a interview 2 or 3 days ago (in which he said Mason Bennett is also long-term injured). Get well soon, Offrande (and Mason)!

It is frightening how common this injury is becoming which is presumably either due to pitches, boots, or greater athletic demands (or a combination). For us over the last coule of seasons it's been Thorne, Hughes, Forsyth and now Zanzala. Is this significantly more than other clubs?

I don't think so. One of the common injuries and sadly pretty serious one.

Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Try having osteoarthritis in your hips then having a total hip replacement, then you'll know what pain is.

Try supporting forest...think how much pain them lot must be in :)

10 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Even hamstring injuries are a probleam mine still gives me probleams even now been done years ago.

Hamstrings are arguably worse than clean breaks because they are muscles and can be re-accuring injuries. The pain for Zanzala will be gone soon ,speaking from personal experience , after the doctors give him medicine B4. Having to walk on crutches will probably be more frustrating than the pain itself

Archived