Season ticket

WestKentRam

On 26 July 2016 at 16:57, David said:

As long as they arrive in time for the Brighton game, don't understand the need to have it sat on the side weeks before the season kicks off

Nooooo David .. It's the tension .. Will it come ?  will I have to use my old one which will be rejected ? and then I have to go to the window to get it sorted out .. Pressure .. It's like injury time it's 1-1 and we are pressing but everything isn't quite coming off and the oposition are time wasting .. Gawd it's tough ... But if your ticket comes nice an early you have that warm gooey feeling when you're 4-1 up and passing the ball in triangles making them look terrible. If it arrives early you can smile at it on the side board, stroke it, dream of rifled shots in to the roof the net .. Yes I am well oiled, OCD and 100% odd. But season starts in 9 days so I have stopped the medication 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

Mine has arrived, with a nice little wallet and a fixture card like they used to give us :D

I asked for that on the suggestions thread! Do you think someone actually read it?

Why has that thread gone @David? We could all go in there and have a rant about the ticket prices. 

On 27/07/2016 at 13:00, Simsy said:

Am I seriously the only one that has arrived?

I did decide to re-locate 2 weeks ago for a better view. So this could be why.

Infact in my season ticket letter alongside the usual thankyou one (this year by Sam Rush for anyone interested). It said due to relocating you have probably received a new season card with your old seat please destroy this one and only use the one attached to this letter blah blah.

I didn't receive a new one with my old seat number so that letter didn't make sense.

In a nutshell if you want it sooner re-locate then the staff will anxiously rush to get yours sorted. that's my guess why I got mine first anyways.:lol:

This happened to me a few years back, I know what they mean. I ended up with 4 season tickets. First one to turn up was a new card with my old seat. Then the new card with the new seat didn't turn up for ages so I called them up and they sent a new one out. Then the new one came and it had my old seat again. I told them this in the ticket office and after many apologies they printed me a new card with the new seat. 

Then a new card with the new seat turned up in the post. Better late than never!

P.S. My ST for this season turned up today. Given my track record I'm hoping it's the only one that turns up in my name :lol:

3 hours ago, angieram said:

I asked for that on the suggestions thread! Do you think someone actually read it?

Why has that thread gone @David? We could all go in there and have a rant about the ticket prices. 

The suggestion board wasn't used properly in the end which is a shame, too many people posting threads asking to sign X player, drop X player, appoint a manager etc. 

Sith Happens
15 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Got mine today. First one. For some reason I expected a bar code on it or something. How do you get through the turnstiles then if there is nothing to scan? Genuine question.

Good question....you have to say open sesame as you approach the turnstyles or it wont work.

25 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Got mine today. First one. For some reason I expected a bar code on it or something. How do you get through the turnstiles then if there is nothing to scan? Genuine question.

RFID. 

Not got a new contactless debit card or ever used an Oyster card?

31 minutes ago, Srg said:

RFID. 

Not got a new contactless debit card or ever used an Oyster card?

No to both so I guess that's why i'm confused. :p

I guess i'll just turn up and waft it about the place a bit, take Paul's advice and mutter the words 'open sesame' and boom! I'm in. Daft as it sounds, it will probably work.

Archived