Season ticket

WestKentRam

Just dawned on me I haven't received my new season ticket yet. Looking back through info on the club website and emails received, it looks like new cards are being sent out this season, and this was due to start almost 2 months ago.

Derby County will be issuing new Season Ticket cards for the 2016/17 season - so supporters do not need to retain their 2015/16 card.

Derby County are now in the process of preparing Season Cards for fans that have purchased a 2016/17 Season Ticket which are scheduled to be posted out from supporters' data as of 31st May 2016.

Anyone got theirs yet?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doh! Answered my own question via club info on Twitter. Website says nothing about this. They're behind schedule it looks like...

DCFC Tickets ‏@dcfctickets  Jul 19

2016/17 | FYI - #DCFC 2016/17 Season Tickets to be dispatched in batches this week, arriving to #dcfcfans via post by end of July

3 minutes ago, WestKentRam said:

Cheers for the replies. I developed a cold sweat thinking I was the only one not asked to the party.

They hate Kentishmen (but love Men of Kent)

Not got mine either obviously. But I went to Walsall today and they still have the manned windows at the turnstiles, they rip off your ticket and even say 'enjoy the game'. Then you go through a huge old fashioned iron turnstile. Oh the good old days of personal service 

Still waiting for mine.

Season ticket should arrive next week. Cant wait for the season to start! Should be interesting to see who goes and come in for the team.  In some ways, It's good to see other teams after our players, but I don't want to loose good players.

42 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

This week is the end of the month, can someone start a poll, to see how many of us have actually received theirs? We have not got our two...

Be a short poll, as I don't think anyone has yet.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/201617-season-ticket-cards-update-3206946.aspx

Season Ticket Holders for Derby County’s upcoming 2016/17 Sky Bet Championship season should expect to receive their new Season Card in the coming days.

Season Cards were distributed last week and are expected to arrive via post towards the back end of this week.

If any supporters have not received their new Season Card by Tuesday 2nd or Wednesday 3rd August, they are advised to make direct contact with the Derby County Ticket Office.

Still two weeks to go, keep your hair on.

2 minutes ago, David said:

As long as they arrive in time for the Brighton game, don't understand the need to have it sat on the side weeks before the season kicks off

Think people are just concerned because postal delays and complete losses aren't as uncommon as you'd like. 

Archived