Tom Lawrence

David

Leicester City forward Tom Lawrence is in demand once again this summer.

The former Manchester United youth product had loan spells at Blackburn and Cardiff last season and Leicester are willing to loan the 22-year-old out again.

Celtic, Hull, Swansea, Aston Villa, Brighton, Derby County, Fulham, Nottingham Forest and Wolves have all made enquiries.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3701778/Nemanja-Matic-Moussa-Sissoko-Juventus-shortlist-replace-Manchester-United-target-Paul-Pogba.html

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

In 15/16 he spent time at Blackburn (21 appearances, 2 goals) and Cardiff (14 appearances, 0 goals).

He's either a hidden gem or Luke Varney.

More of a midfielder, but yeah, lazy journalism. 

Steven Taylor was released by Newcastle last month and is still without a club.

The Newcastle legend believes he can still play at a high level and is desperate to find a new club before the season starts.

Teams from the Premiership, the Championship, League 1 and League 2 have shown an interest, although he could look for a move abroad also.

www.lazyjournalism.co.uk.org.com/are/you/an/ostrich

37 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

The Newcastle legend believes he can still play at a high level and is desperate to find a new club before the season starts.

Teams from the Premiership, the Championship, League 1 and League 2 have shown an interest, although he could look for a move abroad also.

Your link's broken mate :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

There's the problem.

And this Lawrence guy, I've heard that notts forest are after some Arabian players.

19 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I do believe Pearson was a fan of Lawrence, so I wouldn't be surprised. He's technically a very good footballer, but he's never seemed to be a very good player. 

Gamble more than anything else.

He's greedy and got tunnel vision from what I've seen? 

Basically about as typical as you get at this level and the same as what we've had/got

With the exception if Ince. 

• 6 months later...
On 22/07/2016 at 05:14, Dimmu said:

There's the problem.

And this Lawrence guy, I've heard that notts forest are after some Arabian players.

The Sharif of Nottingham?

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

The Sharif of Nottingham?

I took my wife to Saudi Arabia. Mecca? No she went of her own accord.   Ah the old ones are the best

Archived