Richard Keogh

maydrakin

Positive for me.

Top championship defender at worst, will outperform more often than not in this league, good skipper as recognised by 3 Managers and cannot go wrong if we have used this to get a decent fee in the future. He will always have the likes of Dyche fancy his services.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/07/2016 at 19:28, CastletonRam said:

Maybe if he wasn't such a t****r in contract negotiations he wouldn't be looking for a new club. 

On 30/07/2016 at 19:53, CastletonRam said:

Not saying I'm ITK. Just saying Keogh is off. 

On 30/07/2016 at 19:24, CastletonRam said:

He's off. 

Couldn't resist bumping these :whistle:

I like Keogh, happy he's signed an extension :)

Numerous managers have seen fit to make him captain and they probably know more than us lot.  Although reading these forums I do wonder sometimes...

Haters can hate all they want at least now if he moves on in the near future we'll get some money for him.  Every cloud n' all that!

5 minutes ago, davenportram said:

We dont lock threads as a rule, eventually they drop off new content as people stop posting in them. 

By refusing to lock the thread are you saying that there may be more than meets the eye to a new three year deal for the long standing and much loved skipper?....................!

8 hours ago, davenportram said:

We dont lock threads as a rule, eventually they drop off new content as people stop posting in them. 

Mods.

Always got a mistake in them...

On 30 July 2016 at 19:24, CastletonRam said:

He's off. 

Nope. 

On 30 July 2016 at 19:28, CastletonRam said:

Maybe if he wasn't such a t****r in contract negotiations he wouldn't be looking for a new club. 

Erm he wanted things to be done ASAP. 

On 30 July 2016 at 19:53, CastletonRam said:

Not saying I'm ITK. Just saying Keogh is off. 

Lol. 

On 30 July 2016 at 19:58, CastletonRam said:

SDSR will second this imminently. 

Why? I bet SDSR will say differently tbf. 

On 30 July 2016 at 20:13, CastletonRam said:

I've said. Club opened contract negotiations with Keogh because he doesn't have long left to run. Either his agent is a t**t or he is but it's become acrimonious between him and club. Been told he can find another club if he isn't going to have reasonable expectations on new terms. That's why Fulham made the enquiry. 

Fulham bit was paper talk. 

On 30 July 2016 at 20:20, CastletonRam said:

With respect I'm not going to disclose, especially considered Mel has made a conscious effort to crack down on things getting out. Unfortunately you can't put a gagging order on agents is all I'll say. 

Look above your post and make your mind up. 

On 30 July 2016 at 21:00, Cam the Ram said:

This doesn't have anything to do with your hatred towards Keogh does it? 

It does look like it mate. 

On 31 July 2016 at 09:49, swadieram said:

Has he gone yet ? 

No he's here for another 3 years. 

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Nope. 

Erm he wanted things to be done ASAP. 

Lol. 

Why? I bet SDSR will say differently tbf. 

Fulham bit was paper talk. 

Look above your post and make your mind up. 

It does look like it mate. 

No he's here for another 3 years. 

You have to laugh at some people. Good job they are here on the internet and not out loose on the street!

5 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

You have to laugh at some people. Good job they are here on the internet and not out loose on the street!

Yes, but some of them might use Street View.

• 2 months later...
On 8/4/2016 at 15:16, RAMS 1972 said:

Tomsdubs

Ok TD, you pay a penny, I will pay £10 per mistake, that will help you out, if / when you lose. No excuses now, not even for RK.

You make excuses for RK, as well as yourself, the club would go a long way in your hands. Making excuses, does not solve or remove a problem, it still has to be dealt with.

However and ultimately, it will not be me or you who will be the Judge, it will be Nigel Pearson. He was a tough and indeed, a great central defender, he knows what to look for in a defender, so we will see what happens.

I have the utmost respect and confidence in him, he will do the right thing for the team and the club, nobody will be able to make any excuses. This is what the club has needed, for a very long time.

Opened the forum from an old link and saw this. 4 clean sheets in 5 and second best defence in the whole league despite not up at the top. But hey, Keogh is a liability :lol:

Archived