Richard Keogh

maydrakin

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said. Club opened contract negotiations with Keogh because he doesn't have long left to run. Either his agent is a t**t or he is but it's become acrimonious between him and club. Been told he can find another club if he isn't going to have reasonable expectations on new terms. That's why Fulham made the enquiry. 

1 minute ago, CastletonRam said:

I've said. Club opened contract negotiations with Keogh because he doesn't have long left to run. Either his agent is a t**t or he is but it's become acrimonious between him and club. Been told he can find another club if he isn't going to have reasonable expectations on new terms. That's why Fulham made the enquiry. 

But since then keogh is still captain? Not saying what you said is true or not but would you be kind enough to disclose your source? That is actually source not sauce before those stupid horrible puns begin 

Just now, satty atwal said:

But since then keogh is still captain? Not saying what you said is true or not but would you be kind enough to disclose your source? That is actually source not sauce before those stupid horrible puns begin 

Why would anyone be daft enough to divulge their source to anyone else on this forum? Whether you believe what someone's saying is entirely up to you and everyone else - in this case i choose to disbelieve the comments but time alone will prove me right or wrong.

4 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

With respect I'm not going to disclose, especially considered Mel has made a conscious effort to crack down on things getting out. Unfortunately you can't put a gagging order on agents is all I'll say. 

26 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

With respect I'm not going to disclose, especially considered Mel has made a conscious effort to crack down on things getting out. Unfortunately you can't put a gagging order on agents is all I'll say. 

But u said keogh was being a so and so then changed it to maybe agent.... hummmmm.... like wolfie said time will tell.... but if he is forcing a move by demanding ridiculous terms.... id sell straight away to anyone that offers north of 4m.... considering 1 year left on contract.... pearson dont take **** so he will deal with it.... and sam and mel are on the ball.... will deal with it swiftly

So, CR, how many degrees of separation between you and Keogh's agent?

Is it you? Or do you know someone who claims to know him? What?

46 minutes ago, CastletonRam said:

This doesn't have anything to do with your hatred towards Keogh does it? 

Archived