Richard Keogh

maydrakin

I cannot believe i have actually taken 10 minutes out of my day to read this thread full of childish comments. What a complete waste of time. 

I doubt we are going to sell Keogh and if we do then i would expect the club have a suitable replacement in their sights.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/21/2016 at 09:01, MackworthRamIsGod said:

There once was a new member called Laura, she looked like Dora the Explorer, she got the hump, gave Mackworth Ram a thump and buggered off with Boycie to Majorca 

I see you still haven't changed your name to "MackworthRamIsGone".

On 21 July 2016 at 09:01, MackworthRamIsGod said:

There once was a new member called Laura, she looked like Dora the Explorer, she got the hump, gave Mackworth Ram a thump and buggered off with Boycie to Majorca 

Ooh doesn't scan and who tries to rhyme explorer with Majorca?   Perhaps Bora Bora? Can give only 2 out of 10. :blink:

16 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It honestly took me flipping ages to think of a word.....I'm glad u took it as a joke Laura.

Its been a long pre-season that's for sure. 

I didn't take it as a joke, see me after class.

On 21 July 2016 at 09:01, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Post of the year contender right there. That last line though.?

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 16:38, Ram79 said:

Newcastle can sod off and have their over rated over priced Hanley we'll stick with Keogh still best defender we have at the club even if he is prone to the odd **** up.

Only time will tell whether we needed to stick or twist.

BTW. BC was an inveterate twister.

BUPA.

It's only a couple of days ago he was giving the big 'un in the DET about Pearson being the mutts nuts and being the manager to improve his game.

Archived