Richard Keogh

maydrakin

57 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Not saying you're wrong but we paid £3m+ for Blackman with only 5 months left on his contract. At this point Keogh's worth a lot more to Derby than Blackman!

Without doubt he is...but maybe we just stupidly overpaid for Blackman.  Either way...not a good idea to sell Keogh. He is a  good CB by championship standards.   

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If anyone else would like a rhyme doing for them just let me know, I'm here all week. 

Dilly dong, dilly dong.

Clever. Really clever.

Is knob spelt with or without a k??

Just joking sunshine. No offense meant of course.

This place seems full of smart alecs.

We must keep Keogh, he has been excellent since he came here, winning player of the season twice. 4 players we must keep are Carson, Keogh, Hughes and Martin, all these players make us a much better team, and to replace them at this level would be very difficult.

15 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Der..............

I have to say Robbie Ram. I have been supporting Derby for longer than I can remember.

I love them, but I don't go to the depths of having a list of contract dates and probably wouldn't unless I am part of the management team.

You can support with out being tied up in that. So when you say Der........ That is quite offensive (or should that be offencive?).

Archived