Hearsay & ITK

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Yeah good spot. Its the hands on eye emoji that got me concerned!

he's one of my best mates from my youth, but he just PM'd saying he cannot tell me before Wednesday night, or he will get sacked!

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

he's one of my best mates from my youth, but he just PM'd saying he cannot tell me before Wednesday night, or he will get sacked!

So expect an official announcement Thursday morning?

15 minutes ago, Simsy said:

cant tell you if its even an in or an out?

any chance it could be BERBATOV!? ;):D

basically I asked him if I should be excited, and if it was in or out. He wouldn't answer. He value his job! lol 

Typical, my one chance to be ITK, and a lad I was as close as a brother to won't even feed me scraps!

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

It's an in... Interesting that Buxo hasn't been spotted on the training snaps. Maybe he's set to leave? 

Is he any good? 

Bucko is the real Man U target.

Jose needs a more awesome and less detestable person to he his "john Terry" at Utd.

The £7m is just an opener. Utd know they'll need to up it to Jake but are serious.

The Hughes speculation was just a foil as Mel knows Derby fans don't want to see Buxton soil his skin by pulling on a red shirt.

5 minutes ago, rynny said:

Are you sure? Looked at it quite a few times, the same person is on the bottom left... Not convinced it is him

It's definately him.Maybe be easier to see if you open the full tweet up, he has got the number 5 which is Bucko's number

Archived