16/17 Home Kt Released

OohMartWright

16/17 Home Kit  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Anon said:

We're trying to sign Wisdom and we don't want him getting lost.

To show the half fans where our centre spot is.

(yes, I did plug them into Google maps)

Yeah, i quite like the home kit, especially the longer sleeve version.  I'd really like it, if it wasn't for the spectacularly ugly and overbearing 'Just Eat' sponsor.  It's impossible to have a genuinely nice black and white kit, with a large red sponsor's name on the front.  Is this our last year with 'Just Eat'?  There shouldn't be any red anywhere on a Derby shirt ! 

11 minutes ago, Highgate said:

Yeah, i quite like the home kit, especially the longer sleeve version.  I'd really like it, if it wasn't for the spectacularly ugly and overbearing 'Just Eat' sponsor.  It's impossible to have a genuinely nice black and white kit, with a large red sponsor's name on the front.  Is this our last year with 'Just Eat'?  There shouldn't be any red anywhere on a Derby shirt ! 

The numbers should always be red

38 minutes ago, Shang said:

Quickly inverted the sleeves on photoshop. Short sleeves work but not long sleeves.

4IpU6Sj.png

That looks more like a training top to me?

The original is certainly a grower but tbh, I'm not really bothered what we're wearing as long as results are going our way... :lol:

Archived