Craig Forsyth

BuckoBeast

I can't wait for the east stand groans as soon as he hits his first cross over everyone and out for a throw.

The only reason I could see us looking to sell is we know he'll never be back to what he was after his injury, which seems unlikely given knees tend to get fixed up much better than ten-fifteen years ago.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Derbyram1983 said:

If we go 442 I'd have him lm and Olson lb. our best attacking left sided player. Can defend and defend set pieces too

I like my midfielders to be comfortable on the ball. Fozzy cannot pass a ball in any consistent matter. Very solid defending fullback. Occasionally useful venturing forward. I missed him a lot last year, and so did the wife. She said to me on a number of occasions that Fozzy must be playing well as she hadn't heard me yell "FFS FORSYTH!"an inch from the TV.

On 07/06/2016 at 11:54, BuckoBeast said:

Fulham have become the latest Championship club interested in signing Derby County defender Craig Forsyth, according to a Teamtalk report this morning.

The Scottish international full-back, who has made over 100 first-team appearances for the Rams, has been out of first-team action since November after suffering an untimely cruciate knee ligament injury. He had been Derby’s first choice left back since making a loan move from Watford permanent back in 2013, but has lost his place in the side to new signing Marcus Olsson, who arrived in January.

Slavisa Jokanovic has made the signing of a left back a priority over the summer following the end of Luke Garbutt’s loan, but Fulham are likely to face competition from Championship rivals Brighton and Hove Albion and QPR if new Derby manager Nigel Pearson decides to make Forsyth available for transfer. The full back, who can also play on the left side of midfield, began his professional career with Dundee, for whom he scored the winner in the Scottish Challenge Cup final in 2010.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/championship-trio-tracking-derby-defender

I,m not too sure till we see fossie in love real time action, how well he had recovered,I preffer him at left back and along with our other left sided players gives us depth on the left unrivaled in this league.

Archived