Sone Aluko (Confirmed to Fulham)

GaryDCFC

11 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I find this odd... He wasn't stellar or anything but he was a perfectly decent, hard working backup midfielder... Played a regular part in a season where we finished 8th in the premier league...

Quality player but not for us . Never seemed to have his heart in it .  

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Allegedly' Stimac wanted out of Derby after we signed Lars Bohinen.  Stimac had been vocal in interviews about how we needed 1 world class player to take us to the next level and onto Europe, we signed Lars Bohinen!

After that signed Stimac kind of lost interest.

Borbokis - Now I think about it, wasn't it something to do with his wife being ill?

Bragstaad - he was that bad I couldn't remember his name, yet he scored a brace in a game if I remember right?

2 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

'Allegedly' Stimac wanted out of Derby after we signed Lars Bohinen.  Stimac had been vocal in interviews about how we needed 1 world class player to take us to the next level and onto Europe, we signed Lars Bohinen!

After that signed Stimac kind of lost interest.

Hardly Bohinen's fault though that... Stimac (as much as I love him) was/is very full of his own hype... I've always suspected it was more to do with us signing Carbonari and suddenly Stimac wasn't flavour of the month so he had a strop...

4 hours ago, Monkeytennis12345 said:

Can't have this ! Borbokis was a quality player. He went back to Greece for personal reasons , otherwise he'd have been a cracking long term signing. However, Bohinen was down there with Bragstaad ! 

I also remember Borbokis as a quality player- I recall he had a touch of the Mel Sage style and that's no bad thing

On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 12:04, Monkeytennis12345 said:

And I see your Davies and Earnshaw and raise you Eddie Lewis and Steve Biggins . You'll go a long long way to dredge lower depths than that ! 

Ok, not a huge drain on finances but just utter dross !! 

I give you a lower depth Billy Caskey and Jonathan (best thing to come out of wales since coal)Clark plus the one and only Mick Coop

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 18:40, ostrichram said:

Super Mick Brolly

Do you remember when he got into a slide and scooped up a police woman on his way to the  advertising hoardings rather than squash her against them ??      Super hero.

He was an awful player. The likes of Ian dalziel etc still give me the chills. Saying that me and the brother in law never missed a game home and away for years. I loved going to the likes of cambridge utd on a saturday afternoon in the depths of winter, 3pm kick off , terrible floodlights and absolute garbage football. I miss all that , football is now overpriced with no atmosphere whatsoever. If they are going to charge 30 quid or more for a game its time they brought in safe standing.

Archived