Rams footage YouTube video thread.

jackhasler23

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Barney_FFC said:

Our problem hasn't been scoring goals that's what he's there for he can't score every game easy to see the negatives rather than positives our issue is defence and making mistakes at back. 

I agree. From what I saw yesterday you passed the ball around in your own final third for a lot of the game rather than attacking.

In addition to the goal, Fulham could've given away three or four more from mistakes or near mistakes whilst passing at the back.

Fulham didn't look at all dangerous at any point of the game.

24 minutes ago, The Rams 127 said:

I agree. From what I saw yesterday you passed the ball around in your own final third for a lot of the game rather than attacking.

In addition to the goal, Fulham could've given away three or four more from mistakes or near mistakes whilst passing at the back.

Fulham didn't look at all dangerous at any point of the game.

Sadly I have to agree    We doblooks weak at back we score goals but also conceed  sloppy silly stupid ones. I seen the very worst of Fulham I supported them since 1996 my first experience of seeing Fulham play a Premiership side was Derby County actually at the Cottage. In 2000. It's been hard to lower my expectations having seen us there for so long tbh now I am just happy when we win.  As my partners a Derby fan I am well clued up in all things  Ram related.  Good luck at weekend against Wednesday.

16 hours ago, Barney_FFC said:

Our problem hasn't been scoring goals that's what he's there for he can't score every game easy to see the negatives rather than positives our issue is defence and making mistakes at back. 

Keep that thought until we play you.. 

5 hours ago, Barney_FFC said:

the walk will be nice through Bishops park. Can't garantuee  you will  be happy with result though ?

Agreed about Bishops park.. Lol you won't be happy either because Martin won't be invited in this great. ?

This is true he won't figure at the Cottage against the Rams never mind ?  However. If we exercise our right to buy him next year. Saying if we did buy him in January. I assume then the loan rules would cease to be and he could figure at the ipro in the return fixture.  

15 hours ago, Barney_FFC said:

This is true he won't figure at the Cottage against the Rams never mind ?  However. If we exercise our right to buy him next year. Saying if we did buy him in January. I assume then the loan rules would cease to be and he could figure at the ipro in the return fixture.  

As a fulham fan, Would you say you have been impressed with him? And would you want to spend £6-8m on him in January?

other Fulham  I have spoken to think he could offer something good. TBH after selling two prolific goal scorers we needed something and I personally feel if it was up to me yes I'd have him permantly in my team as I feel he does offer something good to our team.

Archived