James & De Laet - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dcfcfan1 said:

I cant see us changing from 4-3-3

I hope we do, not got us up for 3 seasons, time for a change IMO. 433 is too reliant on two players turning up and if they dont we get found out. 

15 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

The guide to Sun paper talk. 

New manager comes in. Find players in old club that he signed and are no longer playing. 

Add 2 + 5 make 9 with no evidence what so ever and fill in space in your so called news paper 

To be fair it's what's been done on here as well lol. De laet, ulloa nugent James etc have all been named on here since Pearson arrived. 

He's bound to be interested in players he trusts and knows. I think Mel will give him some money (prob in the 2.5m to 5m range) and if he wants more it will have to come from out goings. 

Expect to see a number of fringe players moved on and maybe one or two surprises from the core squad. 

PistoldPete2
2 hours ago, The Rams 127 said:

Not sure we need Matty James

We need a CDM to cover for and maybe challenge George Thorne. Hendrick has had some fine moments scored some quality goals but the Hull game apart hes never really filled the CDM role with any success.

With Fozzy coming back i doubt we need de Laet but Matty JAmes maybe a possibility if he's still rated by Pearson. How much would he cost?

Archived