Steve Bruce

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to sound like just another ITK bullshitter, because I've got absolutely no idea who is going to be the new manager. But, I've got a contact who works at the club and they've told me that absolutely no deal has been done yet for anyone. They're still interviewing.

Bruce will probably leave Hull regardless of whether they get promoted or not. His relationship with the Hull fans has been poisonous up until a few weeks ago and according to the Hull fans I spoke to his relationship is non existent with the Hull board.

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Bruce will probably leave Hull regardless of whether they get promoted or not. His relationship with the Hull fans has been poisonous up until a few weeks ago and according to the Hull fans I spoke to his relationship is non existent with the Hull board.

Fabulous credentials for us then!

Sign him up. Should give us hours of fun.

38 minutes ago, ramit said:

Just the thought sends me into avatar panic

I have an unused Mr Potatohead if you need one.

2 hours ago, Anon said:

It almost seems like the club are deliberately circulating rumours about the prospect of appointing underwhelming candidates so we'll warm to the idea of keeping Wassall.

I would be delighted if we kept Wassall on in the job, but I would be careful to shelter under an umbrella to avoid the mess when your brain explodes.

so a manager who has assembled his own group of players since 2012, spending in the region of 4o0 million in the process - been relegated with these players and out played by us on three seperate occasions over the course of this season - would be perfect for us ? 

20 minutes ago, eddie said:

I would be delighted if we kept Wassall on in the job, but I would be careful to shelter under an umbrella to avoid the mess when your brain explodes.

I wouldn't mind if Wassall got the job, but you can't deny that the fanbase as a whole is currently overwhelmingly against it. I'm not quite sure what you've seen from Wassall's Derby that justifies delight at the appointment. My reaction would probably be amused ambivalence.

Lol at this thread. Nothing wasn't done deal in 8 weeks ago. I think I'm going to post a thread tomorrow and says Paul Ince is new manager. Pmsl

Last 3 days now Itkers said Wassall Sherwood and today Bruce. ROFL

Archived