• Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, manxramselly said:

And 1,188 replies???Im definately renewing my away membership next season.:D

5 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Am I missing something? 

No idea. 

Just now, manxramselly said:

The "our next manager"thread,is this a record,and are we  any closer knowing?or does it just go off on another tangent after three or four pages like most posts do,including this one,if it lasts that long.

No idea mate maybe @David will answer that for you!

2 minutes ago, manxramselly said:

The "our next manager"thread,is this a record,and are we  any closer knowing?or does it just go off on another tangent after three or four pages like most posts do,including this one,if it lasts that long.

That's all the journalists reading it to find out what's going on!

1 minute ago, manxramselly said:

I gave up after three pages,but thought maybe that's why Mel and Sam are taking so long even intierviewing,let alone appointing a new manager as they're reading this thread and trying to please everyone.

Maybe you should book flights now for this week and see MM to ask him why it taking so so long. You could be a regular ITK in the future? ;) 

I like to have a laugh on this forum,I think you need a sense of humour when you are a Derby fan,but this is my honest opion after this season.We sacked a manager when I think the season was still salvageable ,and brought in a man with very little experience and tactical no-how and hoped he could swing things in our favour,if he didn't  it was ok???Wazza made mistakes,which I don't blame him for as he was being asked to do a job which he basically hadn't been fully trained to do.Our chairman, should now swallow hiis immense pride,put his money where his mouth is,(although we haven't heard  much from him lately)and pick a manager,and fund him,in a way the recent opion polls(Pearson 55 %)in a way the paying public,(me and you) want.

1 hour ago, manxramselly said:

I like to have a laugh on this forum,I think you need a sense of humour when you are a Derby fan,but this is my honest opion after this season.We sacked a manager when I think the season was still salvageable ,and brought in a man with very little experience and tactical no-how and hoped he could swing things in our favour,if he didn't  it was ok???Wazza made mistakes,which I don't blame him for as he was being asked to do a job which he basically hadn't been fully trained to do.Our chairman, should now swallow hiis immense pride,put his money where his mouth is,(although we haven't heard  much from him lately)and pick a manager,and fund him,in a way the recent opion polls(Pearson 55 %)in a way the paying public,(me and you) want.

Mel sacked Clement because the style of football was awful, it improved under Wassall/Harry, just need a further boost with a bit more experience to take us one step further. Giggs & Harry combo?

10 hours ago, manxramselly said:

That is just plain out of order in my view. I give up!

13 hours ago, manxramselly said:

The George Thorne transfer thread has it beat by a long way

1032 pages

10,314 replies

12 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

The George Thorne transfer thread has it beat by a long way

1032 pages

10,314 replies

Ah the memories. Many a bus ride home spent trying to catch up on the 30 pages that had happened between then and lunch 

Archived