Your Favourite moment of 15/16 Season

Dale The Ram

9 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

The meltdown on Twitter as we speak. I should be knee deep in it but it's been organic

What's Twitter?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, eddie said:

Remember that, you boo-boys and self-entitled fair-weather fans. He didn't ask for the job - it was thrust upon him, and he did what he could to turn a flagging season around.

I notice you conveniently ignore the watertight evidence, provided by some entirely rational posters on here, that Wassall was responsible for Clement's sacking by whispering into Mel's ear.

Not my favourite moment of the season but probably the moment that people remember and discuss most , the contrast in moods at the Rotherham away game , from the high of playing our best football of the season and being 3-0 up with minutes to go , to absolute despair as we threw it away

4 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Not my favourite moment of the season but probably the moment that people remember and discuss most , the contrast in moods at the Rotherham away game , from the high of playing our best football of the season and being 3-0 up with minutes to go , to absolute despair as we threw it away

But as @eddie says.  That wasn't Waffall's fault...

I guess I'd have to go with beating the Red Dogs, no matter how bad a season is, seeing them plod off after the game, pining for the good ol' days of King Bill-eh will was put a silver lining on any cloud...

To my shame I can't remember which game it was .. But a Chris Martin Header .. Johnson on the edge of the box left hand side with the ball .... Martin in the D ..... Millisecond exchange of looks .. Telepathic .. "Put it just there mate and I'll do the business."

lofted pass - timed run from CM - head in dangerous place - goal .... Sweet pure football moment 

oh yeah and Marcus Olson the Swedish chainsaw chopping down the forest heh heh. 

2 hours ago, jono said:

To my shame I can't remember which game it was .. But a Chris Martin Header .. Johnson on the edge of the box left hand side with the ball .... Martin in the D ..... Millisecond exchange of looks .. Telepathic .. "Put it just there mate and I'll do the business."

lofted pass - timed run from CM - head in dangerous place - goal .... Sweet pure football moment 

oh yeah and Marcus Olson the Swedish chainsaw chopping down the forest heh heh. 

Wolves at home

Thanks Rynny... :D ......not a spectacular goal in the traditional net bursting sense

it was just the way two team mates communicated AND you could see it, the almost imperceptible eye contact and half nod to each other

We spend a lot of time on here talking about decision making . That was a peach of a decision

20 minutes ago, jono said:

Thanks Rynny... :D ......not a spectacular goal in the traditional net bursting sense

it was just the way two team mates communicated AND you could see it, the almost imperceptible eye contact and half nod to each other

We spend a lot of time on here talking about decision making . That was a peach of a decision

Think it was the only real 90 mins from PC's side where we looked like we did under Mac in 13/14 season. We had moments throughout but that was the game where it felt like we could go all the way, then we went to Blackburn and held tight and tried to play keep ball :sleep:

The moment where weiman crossed early in the second half of Hull away and I could see Bryson unmarked in the middle !!

Also notable

Thorne v Man Utd

Hughes set up (chest and lob) against Brighton

There was a special Butterfield goal too (for technique) cannot remember who against though.

The encouragement from people on here, at matches, on Twitter and Facebook to carry on with what we're doing. This includes the woman who sits in front of me turning to me to say well done a couple of times a bit teary at seeing the stadium like it was v Hull. Felt like we were actually making a difference. Then the football started!!

Special mentions for the Charlton, Brighton and Forest matches too, plus the atmosphere v Sheff Wed.

On the pitch? SJR's last minute goal against Boro, Olsson v Forest probably the best two

Archived