From dcfcoficial

loweman2

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

No need to get all defensive, I was just pointing out as per the feedback you (collectively) were so kind to give, that the club does take notice of socia media sites :-)

Looking at social media sites and basing commercial decisions on them are two completely different things.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, simsdcfc said:

this wassal thing is hard one for me.

he clearly loves dcfc and wants them to be the best not init just for mels money.

My opinion of Wassal has changed completely...he will give us the Derby Way.....with all of it's ups and downs....makes the prospect next season seem exciting . Get rid of the dead wood, and let Daz mould his own team

3 minutes ago, Bound 2 tease said:

My opinion of Wassal has changed completely...he will give us the Derby Way.....with all of it's ups and downs....makes the prospect next season seem exciting . Get rid of the dead wood, and let Daz mould his own team

Why are you talking in the third Person?

10 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I wouldn't complain. 

I will be so glad when Mel and Arry's Sandbanks Summer BBQ event has come and gone me. You really do deserve an invite for keeping this up.

11 hours ago, Bound 2 tease said:

It must be quiet in Shottingham, has Fridgey forgotten his twitter log in?......

Archived