From dcfcoficial

loweman2

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank god this is fake, I could tell by the fact it was 'tweeted' over two hours ago yet not one comment on it on here!

If we actually used #DerbyWay when announcing our new manager I'd probably throw up on my lap.

Edit: then I spotted the one f after!

11 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think it's been put out to gauge reaction.

but I didn't say that, OK.

You jest, but it actually isn't a bad idea.

Although I like Wassall around the club, I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't exactly thrilled when I thought it was official. Would prefer him in academy

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think it's been put out to gauge reaction.

but I didn't say that, OK.

Doubt it would actually come from the club as a sort of 'trial' tweet but they should definitely take the reactions to that tweet on board. Imagine the comments on a real announcement.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Doubt it would actually come from the club as a sort of 'trial' tweet but they should definitely take the reactions to that tweet on board. Imagine the comments on a real announcement.

The day the club start taking notice of reactions on Twitter is the day we are really doomed.

10 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

The day the club start taking notice of reactions on Twitter is the day we are really doomed.

**cough****forum***cough****sausages****cough

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

**cough****forum***cough****sausages****cough

Inviting people along to have a look round, and using them as a mouthpiece to the fanbase, is a lot different to looking at Twitter (or any other form of social media) for advice on appointing a manager.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Inviting people along to have a look round, and using them as a mouthpiece to the fanbase, is a lot different to looking at Twitter (or any other form of social media) for advice on appointing a manager.

Phew, that's on then, for a minute then I had this horrible feeing the owner of our club was a member on this forum and requested a certain selection of fans :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

Phew, that's on then, for a minute then I had this horrible feeing the owner of our club was a member on this forum and requested a certain selection of fans :ph34r:

Don't let it eat away at you, was just a look around the training ground and listening to the chairman...nothing special

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Leeds Ram you really ought to fish in another part of the river, or get a mallet to complete the kill. It must be getting a little bit boring for you to keep flicking the rod out and getting G Star jumping on to the hook.

It's apparent from recent history (somewhat bizarrely IMHO) that MM takes online reaction and opinion as the most important supporter representation, so here is my resounding **NO!!!!** to that 'oficial' announcement!

To add to my irritation on the inaction re: a proper managerial appointment, all I got today from DCFC was a wholly irrelevant e-mailshot, exhorting me to take out a 2016/17 membership in The Dave Mackay Suite, it's only circa £3,500 after all. Do. Me. A. Favour!

I do hope the club's deliberations don't take another month - summer time is precious at football clubs for pre-season planning and squad revision. Just tinkering with the current squad is not enough. How much proof do we need?

Get a manager soon - sort out the bottlers and passengers and get some hungry, consistent, determined players that have a focus on promotion, not their hair, tattoos, their car, or their contract - we do have some skill and ability in the squad but not enough ruthlessness, communication or leadership.

Wishing we'd have had players like Joey Barton, or Kenwyne Jones (now a free agent!) over the past year or so, they deliver results - and that the new manager will be able to bring in achievers rather than nearly-men.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Don't let it eat away at you, was just a look around the training ground and listening to the chairman...nothing special

No need to get all defensive, I was just pointing out as per the feedback you (collectively) were so kind to give, that the club does take notice of socia media sites :-)

Archived