Steve coppell - DOF

FrostedRam

11 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

did the letter promise promotion?

I'm pretty sure the promises made were met, we were competitive and tried to win.

Yes mine did, along with a manager to lead the team....failed miserably on both fronts 

:ph34r:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I would certainly complain to the chef if my meal wasn't up to the standards I expect.  Wouldn't you, if your food was cold, or if for example they brought out the desert you ordered as a starter ? 

As for the cinema, that's a poor example, if you watched the same film over and over again, by complaining it would make no difference to the outcome, plus the director or writer who would probably be at fault, wouldn't be sat in the cinema with you, therefore efforts wasted.

Whilst I would never boo - for one I don't understand the noise, I have at times vented my frustration at the decisions made by manager, and whilst this is not vocal whilst the game is going on,  I don't see the problem of discussing the adept failures of a manager in the pub or forum, unfortunately with Wassall he provides plenty to discuss.

Late the to the party on this, and LR this isn't directed at you personally...

But I see this type of analogy used quite often when the topic of booing and 'real support' comes up and it always irks me.

The only way this comparison would be relevant is if the restaurant you went to had to deal with another chef who was running amok in the kitchen, actively trying to stop the staff from doing their jobs properly..

Archived