the silence is deafening

t'oldu

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/24/2016 at 02:23, Alpha said:

Did Bristol City failed this year? Watford? Will Leicester fail if they don't win every competition next season?

What have Derby been doing for the last 20 years? 

Do you have kids? Is it failure if they don't win the race, finish top scorer, get first prize? 

If you are professional YES----This is not one race,,it took 7 years to get to this point,,and, millions thrown at it,

progress as not been achieved

22 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

@trevor1946 why do you insist on quoting 7 years? Are you losing the plot?

Dear oh dear Mostyn6,Remember the spin doctor Glick. spelling out the aim of the Americans,,premiership in 5 years,and all the posts that derby was a premiership club,from fans,,Sam -rush,took over as the C-E-O,after 4 years,with Glick,.

And decided that the club needed a new direction.and you were a  regular poster,saying changes were needed to move forward, Now if Clough had achieved championship football,after another 3 years in charge,we would all say he had failed to move to the next level ,,From Sam rush  and his Head Coach [the first one[  both said they have a fantastic group of players.

When the Americans gave up,,and found a buyer,Millions was spent on recruitment,to attain championship status, ,

And you say i have lost the plot,Suddenly from the manager not being up to the job,of moving Derby to the next level.

You now except championship football.and the failure to move to the next level,as o=k.

Mel s time as owner is not over so we could move on under his stewardship,and good luck to him.

But some people s attitude change,to support failure,--the bacon must be good

1 hour ago, trevor1946 said:

Dear oh dear Mostyn6,Remember the spin doctor Glick. spelling out the aim of the Americans,,premiership in 5 years,and all the posts that derby was a premiership club,from fans,,Sam -rush,took over as the C-E-O,after 4 years,with Glick,.

And decided that the club needed a new direction.and you were a  regular poster,saying changes were needed to move forward, Now if Clough had achieved championship football,after another 3 years in charge,we would all say he had failed to move to the next level ,,From Sam rush  and his Head Coach [the first one[  both said they have a fantastic group of players.

When the Americans gave up,,and found a buyer,Millions was spent on recruitment,to attain championship status, ,

And you say i have lost the plot,Suddenly from the manager not being up to the job,of moving Derby to the next level.

You now except championship football.and the failure to move to the next level,as o=k.

Mel s time as owner is not over so we could move on under his stewardship,and good luck to him.

But some people s attitude change,to support failure,--the bacon must be good

I know all that, I am just trying to understand why you associate what Glick and Appleby said 7 years ago with what is happening now. It doesn't make sense. It's a different era, a different direction, a different board, a different squad.

You're not being sensible by starting history 7 years ago. Derby didn't start 7 years ago, so why is that your starting point?

What started 7 years ago failed and stopped. Glick has been at Man city for about 3 or 4 years now ffs! 

What you are seeing now has been going ONE year. Morris has owned the club outright since about September. I don't think you can blame him for what went on before.

4 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I know all that, I am just trying to understand why you associate what Glick and Appleby said 7 years ago with what is happening now. It doesn't make sense. It's a different era, a different direction, a different board, a different squad.

You're not being sensible by starting history 7 years ago. Derby didn't start 7 years ago, so why is that your starting point?

What started 7 years ago failed and stopped. Glick has been at Man city for about 3 or 4 years now ffs! 

What you are seeing now has been going ONE year. Morris has owned the club outright since about September. I don't think you can blame him for what went on before.

Yes a different era from a club in crisis,to top half stability,,finishing 12th and 10th in ,2012/13,with at last assets on the field.

A  different direction.called the next level,the structure of the club,,and recruitment policy,instigated by Sam Rush,our new 

C-E-O Strange decision our playing,squad,already being assembled with a manager on his way out,.

A  different board,,yes a buy out by a fan,Mel Morris,all this work by the Americans,and they sell,must have been a good offer,.And a manager i-e dictator,not required.The structure laid down by Sam Rush the way forward.

A different squad,Grant-Forsyth-Keogh-Hendrick-Hughes-Bryson-Martin-Buxton-Russell,all played in 2013 these were the assets left.at least 8 played in the playoff semifinal against Q-P-R-,,and 6 against Hull with 2 on the bench,3 seasons on and the assets left still,there.,Sam Rush,joined with the club stable and going forward,, Mel brought his hometown club,

And invested millions,,fair play to him,,and 3 years of the next level has failed,we are still in the championship

From being a constant critic you cannot post enough,positivity,about failure to get next  level  premiership,

Just been text its Pearson.if so,after failure and poor signings .Back to a proper football man,and will give him time,

Hope Mel does

29 minutes ago, trevor1946 said:

Yes a different era from a club in crisis,to top half stability,,finishing 12th and 10th in ,2012/13,with at last assets on the field.

A  different direction.called the next level,the structure of the club,,and recruitment policy,instigated by Sam Rush,our new 

C-E-O Strange decision our playing,squad,already being assembled with a manager on his way out,.

A  different board,,yes a buy out by a fan,Mel Morris,all this work by the Americans,and they sell,must have been a good offer,.And a manager i-e dictator,not required.The structure laid down by Sam Rush the way forward.

A different squad,Grant-Forsyth-Keogh-Hendrick-Hughes-Bryson-Martin-Buxton-Russell,all played in 2013 these were the assets left.at least 8 played in the playoff semifinal against Q-P-R-,,and 6 against Hull with 2 on the bench,3 seasons on and the assets left still,there.,Sam Rush,joined with the club stable and going forward,, Mel brought his hometown club,

And invested millions,,fair play to him,,and 3 years of the next level has failed,we are still in the championship

From being a constant critic you cannot post enough,positivity,about failure to get next  level  premiership,

Just been text its Pearson.if so,after failure and poor signings .Back to a proper football man,and will give him time,

Hope Mel does

I think you could have summed your last couple of years posting up in one sentence 'Sam Rush, what a cnut'!

20 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I think you could have summed your last couple of years posting up in one sentence 'Sam Rush, what a cnut'!

Sam Rush,had three years with,new structure,and his recruitment plan,and failed,a C-E-O doing his job on the administration and marketing aspects of the club, takes some explaining to many,who just follow the spin

And Rush is good at it,,,But 3 head coaches--11 full time coaches in 3 seasons,when inheriting a strong squad and academy

Means total ignorance to football related matters.,good news the blinkers have been removed,

Hopefully back to manager and chairman,after 3 seasons we will know who to blame----and he wont have a new contract

Oh forgot he got rid of a ,manager as well

2 hours ago, trevor1946 said:

Sam Rush,had three years with,new structure,and his recruitment plan,and failed,a C-E-O doing his job on the administration and marketing aspects of the club, takes some explaining to many,who just follow the spin

And Rush is good at it,,,But 3 head coaches--11 full time coaches in 3 seasons,when inheriting a strong squad and academy

Means total ignorance to football related matters.,good news the blinkers have been removed,

Hopefully back to manager and chairman,after 3 seasons we will know who to blame----and he wont have a new contract

Oh forgot he got rid of a ,manager as well

Trevor, you are talking ****. Rush hasn't failed, he just hasn't succeeded as quickly as YOU would like.

18 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Trevor, you are talking ****. Rush hasn't failed, he just hasn't succeeded as quickly as YOU would like.

Your post is important to Trevor, you are next in the queue for a response, and should hear back within 24hrs. 

Archived