Victor Anichebe - Signed for Sunderland

Rammeister

28 minutes ago, clough08 said:

I can confirm that a bloke off the park is available #ITK

The bloke off the park? I hear he's a bit of a preditor when it comes down to scoring opportunities. Likes a strong tackle, hunts down loose balls and enjoys nurturing young talent, too. No problem with his paperwork either, as I hear he's already on a register.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My source, sorry can't reveal who it is for obvious reasons, has told me 'bloke off the park' has been in talks all day with Sam and Mel.  He will be revealed tomorrow morning, although there are rumours of late interest from another Championship club (something about their chief scout and newsagents and bargain bins?).  All of this is FACT.

#ITK #nicetrainers

3 hours ago, cosmic said:

The bloke off the park? I hear he's a bit of a preditor when it comes down to scoring opportunities. Likes a strong tackle, hunts down loose balls and enjoys nurturing young talent, too. No problem with his paperwork either, as I hear he's already on a register.

Is a preditor an armour-plated alien killing machine who runs a newspaper?

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Is a preditor an armour-plated alien killing machine who runs a newspaper?

Oops! Well spotted and shame on me. 

I'm off to cover myself in mud in the hope that nobody else notices. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, jono said:

This seems to have come to life again today .. Out of contract at WBA and we are said to be in talks ? 

Where?

If we are, that definitely breaks the idea that we're only bringing in players who are an improvement on what we've got. Unbelievable he's been in the PL so long, he's got something like 25 goals in over 180 PL games.

17 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Where?

If we are, that definitely breaks the idea that we're only bringing in players who are an improvement on what we've got. Unbelievable he's been in the PL so long, he's got something like 25 goals in over 180 PL games.

I think I fell for the facebook "trending" trap ... saw a link but reckon its a re hash of an old story. ooops:unsure:

Just now, NorwichExile said:

Mr Trialist is on the bench for the u23's tonight, makes sense to be Anichebe.

I don't hate the idea to be honest, he's physical, strong and fairly quick. Add some goals and he'd be a pretty good free transfer.

They've already played, and won 1-0.

Archived