Grant Hanley - Confirmed to Newcastle

gazram80

So so so many no's here...

44 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Maybe buy a better goalie??

We have 2 of the better goalies in the league already

44 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Right now, Hanley is on a plate for us but it wont last long as PL clubs regard this as spare change, merely to buy a bench warmer. Mark my words.

Right now Hanley is going to Newcastle and there is ZERO indication that we've made a bid... Only rumours...

45 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

With his full potential yet to be seen under the expert guidance of our excellent coaching staff.

He may well be at his full potential already... decent, hard working championship CB... We have no idea whether he'll ever improve...

46 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Plus he can beat the poo out of the underperforming dross in the showers.

Really glad you aren't in charge of player morale...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cheron85 said:

So so so many no's here...

We have 2 of the better goalies in the league already

Right now Hanley is going to Newcastle and there is ZERO indication that we've made a bid... Only rumours...

He may well be at his full potential already... decent, hard working championship CB... We have no idea whether he'll ever improve...

Really glad you aren't in charge of player morale...

I take it you don't agree with me then Sharon.

That's surely the gamble with ALL younger players.  

Bugger morale. After the latest debacle in three years, they ALL need a mighty kick up the jacksy IMO. Humble of course to be sure.

Or they can simply return their fat pay checks instead.

Here's the thing chucky egg, If GH goes to NUFC and they go back up, then you owe me big time, methinks.

If we do, the milky bars are strictly on me, with no dancing required. Ties and crisps optional.

Never mind lovely warm Portugal, these numpties need to be sent to a spartan Icelandic training camp for starters, if only to freeze their rollocks off.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Results are EVERYTHING surely dude? That's why quite average players like this bunch are paid top dollar.

Or is this just amateur netball?

Don't think so.

Am I wrong or am I right?

Que sera sera.

PS. In addition, let's get the best goalie out there, money no object. Liike Shilton was in his pomp was at Florist under BC. I for one would settle for ONE European CUP. Wouldn't you squire? Just pay whatever fines FFP throws up. Hundreds of millions of squids await. Like never before,we can become a global brand beyond our wildest dreams if we can thrive in the PL.  

9 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Bugger morale. After the latest debacle in three years, they ALL need a mighty kick up the jacksy IMO. Humble of course to be sure.

Here's the thing chucky egg, If GH goes to NUFC and they go back up, then you owe me big time, methinks.

If we do, the milky bars are strictly on me, with no dancing required. Ties and crisps optional.

Never mind lovely warm Portugal, these numpties need to be sent to a spartan Icelandic training camp for starters, if only to freeze their rollocks off.

Wake up and smell the coffee. Results are EVERYTHING surely dude? That's why quite average players like this bunch are paid top dollar.

Don't think so.

Que sera sera.

PS. In addition, let's get the best goalie out there, money no object. Liike Shilton was in his pomp was at Florist under BC. I for one would settle for ONE European CUP. Wouldn't you squire? Just pay whatever fines FFP throws up. Hundreds of millions of squids await. Like never before,we can become a global brand beyond our wildest dreams if we can thrive in the PL.  

I think you're talking a bit too much about European Cups, the fact Forest have a couple and how we therefore are somehow insignificant to them because of it.

Everyone is welcome on this forum, but there is a whole forum dedicated to that sort of Forest chatter. It's all they have to talk about.

PS I'm happy with Carson in goal thanks 

1 hour ago, r4derby said:

I think you're talking a bit too much about European Cups, the fact Forest have a couple and how we therefore are somehow insignificant to them because of it.

Everyone is welcome on this forum, but there is a whole forum dedicated to that sort of Forest chatter. It's all they have to talk about.

Have we flushed out a Red    ??

PistoldPete2

If Hanley 24 year old Scottish Didn't qualify for euros international is worth £5.5 million then Hendrick 24 year old Irish, qualified and starred in the euros intrenational must be worth at least £8 million

2 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Don't think so.

Que sera sera.

:lol::lol::lol:

6 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Oh god... I feel slightly sick... I'm actually going to defend @RamsPolls... Which is an unpleasant experience...

To be fair... He stated that Blackburn WANT £7.5m... Not that they were going to GET that... They aren't a very financially stable club...

Though if he did move for £7.5m, we wouldn't hear the last of "look at me, I called it right and nobody believed me..." posts from the kid.

I could say Derby want £50m for Hendrick then when he gets sold for £10m or whatever, defend myself buy saying that I only said that Derby WANT £50m for Hendrick.

I want a beer and a curry now, but will have to compromise with the missus and have chicken salad and water...

He's a decent championship centre half suited to a team who pack the defence.

Prone to defensive lapses when given time and space.  Not better than what we've already got.

Save the cash for further up the field. 

For £5.5m the geordies can have him.

7 hours ago, r4derby said:

The bottom line for me is that DCFC and its fans have alas got used to relative failure over the intervening years since our two league titles.

Screw Florist now. I mentioned them as a staging post only. I don't care if they go out of business tbh.

We should surely now be looking to emulate Leicester. They are now on their way to becoming a world brand, with much less history behind them than the Rams and only about the same size of club too. 

5 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

Who do you mean squire??

Your just a cynical loser unfortunately my sarcastic friend.

No offence meant though.

You're*

Come on chap, if you're going to be all smart and sadistic with your replies to others, at least get the basics right.

Of course, no offence meant though. :)

18 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

You're*

Come on chap, if you're going to be all smart and sadistic with your replies to others, at least get the basics right.

Of course, no offence meant though. :)

Silly me old bean, just cant seem to get the hang of this computer stuff yet.

Problem is, the barbs are coming so thick and fast my fingers are a veritable blur on the keyboard!!

So all things being equal, even if I tried to be smart and stupid, I cant be both at the same time.

So a slight contradiction methinks. 

Sadistic?? Mmmmmmmm

Don't worry, I wont take offence, or even a gate.

A very Merry Christmas to all you lovely people on here. And many of them.  

7 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Silly me old bean, just cant seem to get the hang of this computer stuff yet.

Problem is, the barbs are coming so thick and fast my fingers are a veritable blur on the keyboard!!

So all things being equal, even if I tried to be smart and stupid, I cant be both at the same time.

So a slight contradiction methinks. 

Sadistic?? Mmmmmmmm

Don't worry, I wont take offence, or even a gate.

A very Merry Christmas to all you lovely people on here. And many of them.  

I don't mind the bickering but this line spacing situation needs sorting. Taking up way too much real estate here, scroll wheel wear and tear issues.

17 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Don't think so.

Que sera sera.

Wrong...

Next?

12 hours ago, Robbie Ram said:

Actually you feasibly could... Trying isn't the same as succeeding... You can try to be smart and try to be stupid at the same time... However I would imagine you would only succeed in one...

Archived