Unbeaten against the other 3 probable play off teams

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Better than nothing. Wonder if any other contender can claim a better record  (as I can't be arsed to look).

Derby W2 D4 L0

Brighton W0 D5 L1

Hull W1 D3 L2

Sheff Wed W0 D6 L0

So many draws and most of them 0-0s or 1-1s ..... the neutrals have an exciting play offs to look forward to. :lol:

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

Derby W2 D4 L0

Brighton W0 D5 L1

Hull W1 D3 L2

Sheff Wed W0 D6 L0

So many draws and most of them 0-0s or 1-1s ..... the neutrals have an exciting play offs to look forward to. :lol:

And if Brighton manage to win on Saturday and Boro end up in the play offs, this is how the records look then:

Derby W2 D3 L1

Boro W4 D1 L1

Hull W1 D2 L3

Sheff Wed W0 D4 L2

57 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

Hope Boro do go up fancy our chances more against Brighton.

To be fair though both games against Boro have been close and we're playing better football now.

I really don't fancy Boro.  Yes we're playing better football but we'd leave bigger gaps they'd be more than happy to exploit...

I think that Wassall has a point when he says that he does not care who we play or whether we are at home first. 

Knowing Warnock, he will want to beat Hull just for the kudos. He is a party pooper extraordinaire.

Derby are learning how to play home and away and expect to win.

I'm not sure if it'll be relevant, but if it's us v boro at Wembley it's the last two beaten finalists who play each other. Someone will go home very unhappy.

Although if Brighton win on the weekend, will krankar spit his dummy out again and go raging off into the sunset, then come back?

13 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Derby W2 D4 L0

Brighton W0 D5 L1

Hull W1 D3 L2

Sheff Wed W0 D6 L0

We could win promotion without scoring a goal in normal or extra time. Penalty practicing time?

13 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

Derby W2 D4 L0

Brighton W0 D5 L1

Hull W1 D3 L2

Sheff Wed W0 D6 L0

Having said that, I genuinely think they do. Those draws we've had against Wednesday and Brighton (both times) were some of the best games of the season, in my opinion, to watch.

45 minutes ago, deano180 said:

Heskey looked a world beater when we had Hughes and Bryson in the team this season.

Bolton 0 Derby 0

Bryson (Derby) injured (Hendrick, 21 mins)

Hughes (Derby) injured (Shotton, 33 mins)

Clough (Bolton) withdrawn (Heskey, 73 mins)

latest?cb=20051112001744

In Sheffield Wednesday's 14 games against the other 7 teams in the top 8, they've W0 D9 L4.

In order to go up they're going to have to do something they haven't done this season, and actually beat a good side.

18 minutes ago, Kernow said:

In Sheffield Wednesday's 14 games against the other 7 teams in the top 8, they've W0 D9 L4.

In order to go up they're going to have to do something they haven't done this season, and actually beat a good side.

WedvFor.PNG

:ph34r:

Archived