can we beat Hull for a third time?

I'm a bit worried about playing Hull in the play offs. For is to go through it would mean that we have beaten them at least three times out of four that we will have played them.

I think that given the championship level of competition particularly in the top 6-8 teams it will be hard to achieve that

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well given that we've not lost 1 of the 6 matches against our play off rivals we are screwed then!

we haven't beaten Wednesday, Brighton or Boro this season, so if we get to the final we will be due a win

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

we haven't beaten Wednesday, Brighton or Boro this season, so if we get to the final we will be due a win

Wednesday and Brighton haven't beaten us either so they'll be due a win also?

Out of the 3 other teams likely to finish in the play-offs the fact we have beaten Hull is a good omen for me. If we did it twice without hughes and once without Bryson we can do it twice more with them both.

Livermore and Huddlestone are just ornaments really.

Just another game, or three. we'll be reet.  whoever it is. doesn't matter really. We've got to play our game. 

A bit of a lottery, but of course we can win against Hull and at Wembley if we get there.

If we're worried about them after turning them over 6-0 in the regular season, how must they feel? Sooner be in our shoes.

I'm not worried after today, we showed what we're capable off today and really should have won the game tbh, that's now 2 games we should have won in the past 9 days, blackmans missed sitter, and the jammy late goal today, 4 points dropped and possibly 4th been thrown away as well.. but lets be honest Hull aren't all that and we've proved we can beat them, even without our main midfield 3. 

If we lose we lose but at least go down fighting and I've no doubt we'll do that under Wass and Arry

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We will get wembly mate and win

You heard B4 - when has he ever let us down?

Scraves and flanges at the ready, we're on our way.

Archived