Is Bryson OK?

Gritty

Far and away the most biased match reporting on Sky that I have ever seen. I think it was supposed to be a win for Brighton and they could not adjust to what happened. Holloway is intensely annoying in my opinion.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Rampage said:

Far and away the most biased match reporting on Sky that I have ever seen. I think it was supposed to be a win for Brighton and they could not adjust to what happened. Holloway is intensely annoying in my opinion.

If you think that's biased you should hear the nonsense on BBC South Today about how Brighton have "set up a final day decider " at boro. No mention of the fact that they were second best for chunks of the game or the fortunate nature of the equaliser. 

PistoldPete2
10 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Oh, they couldn't praise brighton's never say die attitude enough.......lol...

I didn't see the sky coverage, but my thought before the game was that we could be on a hiding because Brighton had everything to play for and we didn't. And they were at home of course. Watching the game, you would have thought the opposite , at least until the last few minutes. Brighton did play better with 10 men than with 11 but even after they improved they were second best and needed a fluke goal at the end. 

Wasted about 20 minutes of my life waiting for Wassall.. Houghton's interview was shown though.. Bit frustrating if anyone other then Hughes set up the goal in the way he did it would be everywhere. 

Least we seem to be the underdog which is good.

Archived