Is Bryson OK?

Gritty

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mike93rh said:

Looked more like cramp to me, though I'm obviously being hopeful. He didn't seem to be in too much pain though, judging my his facial expression..

His  expression said it all.  

Hopefully it's not too bad and it's good news. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Ramos said:

He went down at first like he'd done his hamstring or something, but then he just got up and seemed to walk off very comfortably, so I reckon he will be okay. 

me too

looked to me like his calf had stiffened up. (slightly)

He didn't look gutted and definitely no point risking it.

Not enough has been made of the fact Brighton chased the ball down from the throw in from the ball Bryson put out.

Poor sportsmanship in light of the way it's done in the modern game.

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

looked to me like his calf had stiffened up. (slightly)

He didn't look gutted and definitely no point risking it.

Not enough has been made of the fact Brighton chased the ball down from the throw in from the ball Bryson put out.

Poor sportsmanship in light of the way it's done in the modern game.

Yeah I saw that. Keogh was livid as it was him the ball was thrown towards and then they got the corner from it 

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Yeah I saw that. Keogh was livid as it was him the ball was thrown towards and then they got the corner from it 

I don't begrudge them a point, but that was not very nice.

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Quite right. There seemed to be one or two "moments". The right back who went down clutching his head when it looked like part of his problem was the ball hitting him.

The challenge that Dunk got his 2nd yellow should've been a straight red and as for the fake dive for a penalty (either Kayal or knock-knob) against Cyrus in the 2nd half :angry: The general antics on the field by some of the Brighton players was very disappointing. 

Archived