Will Hughes Appreciation Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asked for what? He's only played one game after majory injury.
As for 2020 anybody? Doesnt that depend on derby getting to the premiership, and staying there and us doing well there.

or

Hughes moving on to another club who are doing well in the prermiership?

Kane and Ali are prime examples that they need to be given chances in the first team of good premiership clubs challenging for honours.

16 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Top top player but Bryso means more to this team , fact 

5 minutes ago, Duracell said:

You can't just say "fact" after something to make it a fact.

Fact.

Go on, argue about it for 6 hours continually repeating yourselves.....

5 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Go on, argue about it for 6 hours continually repeating yourselves.....

M8 will is fantastic player , however Bryso makes players better players with his work rate and attitude 

We have a Elsnik thread where we can extol Will Hughes, so it only makes sense for @valleyram to use this thread to remind us how good Bryson is. ;)

Can we have a Bryson thread so I can say that although I have only seen him play three times plus various Rams player highlights, I  really rate Timi Max Elsnik. 

9 minutes ago, valleyram said:

M8 will is fantastic player , however Bryso makes players better players with his work rate and attitude 

I think they're both excellent players fella, I was referencing the Burton/Nigel thread.....

1 minute ago, angieram said:

We have a Elsnik thread where we can extol Will Hughes, so it only makes sense for @valleyram to use this thread to remind us how good Bryson is. ;)

Can we have a Bryson thread so I can say that although I have only seen him play three times plus various Rams player highlights, I  really rate Timi Max Elsnik. 

Don't be so ridiculous, A Bryson thread should be about one player and one player only.

Craig Forsyth. 

He is a great option to have going into the play offs. His 75min cameo v Wednesday showed exactly what he's brilliant at. 

Simple 1 touch passes to switch the play and give his teamates an extra second on the ball. Its something Butterfield and Thorne cant do as well. He makes linking the play look so simple and invariably makes the right decisions. 

He will be brilliant next season with an injury free pre season behind hin. 

Archived