Hanson

mwram1973

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's got 2 years left. If they want him it'll be decent dollar, but I for one both believe the OP to be genuine, and believe the story to be garbage.

If Hanson could be an asset for a CL club, I think we'd have seen much more in him. Tom Huddlestone you just knew was going to have a top career, similarly Will Hughes...Hanson? Good lad, but not so much.

6 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

Ok guys, have been told that Hanson has agreed to Join Arsenal. I have never posted ITK stuff before as I'm not a BS merchant. I have this on good authority. I cannot tell the source but I will gladly pm Daveo to tell him all the details and everything i know.

Apparently he has also damaged his collarbone, but this didn't affect the deal as I was told he'd already signed the contract.

Like I said I'll gladly fill daveo in with the details if he wishes.

I was told this this morning.

3rgXBLKe3lGpCR6Kje.gif

12 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I've asked around and nobody has heard anything. 

so have I but to be fair my wife didn't answer as she's watching the telly, and neither of the cats speak a word of English.   I might pop round the neighbours later though, they're not in at the moment.

Really can't see this being true. For Arsenal to buy him he'd have to be one of our best performers week in week out. Currently if we have a fully fit squad he doesn't make the bench. I also think we'd loan him to a Championship team if we go up, so I'd be extremely surprised if Arsenal bought him.

18 minutes ago, shepshedram said:

so have I but to be fair my wife didn't answer as she's watching the telly, and neither of the cats speak a word of English.   I might pop round the neighbours later though, they're not in at the moment.

Bloody foreign cats coming over here and taking our cats jobs. 

12 hours ago, needles said:

He's got 2 years left. If they want him it'll be decent dollar, but I for one both believe the OP to be genuine, and believe the story to be garbage.

If Hanson could be an asset for a CL club, I think we'd have seen much more in him. Tom Huddlestone you just knew was going to have a top career, similarly Will Hughes...Hanson? Good lad, but not so much.

I'll have no problem posting an apology on here to you guys if indeed I've had my plonker pulled. Like I said if i could tell you the whole story, it does make it more believable.

We'll know if the injury part at least is true or not today if he's not in the squad.

14 hours ago, KBB said:

You have to admire the commitment though. The OP has nearly 1600 posts on this forum, a long history of good quality posts as shown by the high number of likes they have received and has clearly stated about members being able to take this as they want.......... Nah, he's defiantly red scum.

well spotted b4, now to get rid of all the Hull fans on here.

I was born in Hull, parents were born in Hull, grandparents born in Hull, and just after Derby lost to Leeds at home, I was at Wembley cheering on Hull Kingston Rovers who lost 50-0 to Leeds in the Challenge Cup Final. My uncle used to stay near to Ian Ashby and had regular good chats about the Tigers. My dad used to chat with Nick Barmby's dad in the pub. I was also at Wembley to cheer on Hull City against Bristol City, watching Dean Windass score a great goal to see Hull City reach the Premiership for the first time, I even got the singing going in the corporate bar and drank double figures of alcohol that day, so who do you think I support?

Hughes, Thorne, Bryson, Hendrick, Butterfield, Johnson, Baird, Hanson.. (and Elsnik yet to come). 9 players for 3 positions, maybe we could afford to sell someone... Hanson, Baird and Hendrick would be top of that list for me.

13 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I was born in Hull, parents were born in Hull, grandparents born in Hull, and just after Derby lost to Leeds at home, I was at Wembley cheering on Hull Kingston Rovers who lost 50-0 to Leeds in the Challenge Cup Final. My uncle used to stay near to Ian Ashby and had regular good chats about the Tigers. My dad used to chat with Nick Barmby's dad in the pub. I was also at Wembley to cheer on Hull City against Bristol City, watching Dean Windass score a great goal to see Hull City reach the Premiership for the first time, I even got the singing going in the corporate bar and drank double figures of alcohol that day, so who do you think I support?

Accrington?

41 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

I'll have no problem posting an apology on here to you guys if indeed I've had my plonker pulled. Like I said if i could tell you the whole story, it does make it more believable.

We'll know if the injury part at least is true or not today if he's not in the squad.

No need to say sorry, have you pm'd Daveo yet?

14 hours ago, robglosta said:

It's not that far fetched - plenty will be open to these lower league gambles in the Delle Alli mould.  What makes you think Wenger hasn't seen him and thought he could mould him into a top player? Definitely has matured and rarely puts in a below 6/10 performance.  Walcott also went to Wenger as a pup. 

Walcott. 10 years later still hasn't nailed down a place in the team.

Archived