Have you ever cried

David

Have you ever cried at a Derby game?  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep.

The last time was after, what was on the face of it, one of the most nondescript victories ever.

13 September, 2008, a 2-1 victory over Sheffield United.

Yeah my Dad promised to take me to at game at Christmas when I was a kid, couldn't get in Ossie end as virtual sell out, I was knee high. Cried when game kicked off and old man said sorry mate you'll not see anything, we bloody won as well.

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

After losing to Leicester at Wembley. Was still quite young and it was the first season that I followed the team home and away.

With joy after beating West Brom...never realised how pathetic I was! 

New poll option added just for you

Wembley '94 for me too. Proper gutted. Plus I had a banging headache from the four pack of Theakstons XB that I'd had to down in the toilets in the train when I realised the police were coming through the carriages confiscating anything alcoholic.

Crystal Palace at home 96, the last five mins was torture and when the whistle went it was just an outburst of relief/joy/pure happiness  (followed by tears of pain during the summer when that clown Southgate missed that penalty) 

The only time I have come close to tears regarding anything Derby related when when we were close to being wound up early 80's and I sat and wondered what I would do without Derby County or football in my life anymore. I knew I wouldn't ever be able to follow another team.

Archived