Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Wednesday, May 04, 2016 at 07:39, SIWY said:

Saw on SSN that Liverpool are willing to listen to offers for Jordon Ibe. I rated him when he was here on loan. I'd quite like to see him back but I can see a Premier League side going in for him. 

Still could be us ?

An in depth study of how Bournemouth got promoted and then stayed up could save us a lot of money.

Dyche knew exactly which players to buy to cause maximum improvement and minimum disruption. He really is very bright.

Karanka learnt from his mistakes. He knew what he was short of and went and bought it. Looks like peanuts spent now.

If Brighton do not get promoted, I would give Hughton a lot of money and lure him to the Rams.

How about Dwight Gayle ? Been linked with him in the past and has been scoring some goals for palace as of late. Couldn't imagine him being more than £8,000,000. I think he'd work really well in the team and hopefully score us some goals.

6 hours ago, Rampage said:

An in depth study of how Bournemouth got promoted and then stayed up could save us a lot of money.

Dyche knew exactly which players to buy to cause maximum improvement and minimum disruption. He really is very bright.

Karanka learnt from his mistakes. He knew what he was short of and went and bought it. Looks like peanuts spent now.

If Brighton do not get promoted, I would give Hughton a lot of money and lure him to the Rams.

I think Chris Houghton is one of the most under rated managers at this level , and even higher plus his quick counter  attacking style is easy on the eye , good call . 

Jon Toral. - Loan/Buy - Depends what Arsenal want out of him.
Rolando Aarons - Still young and raw, a lot like Ibe.. Could be great.
James Wilson - Depending who is manager and if they sign a striker or 2.

Three decent additions there I say. Though all depends what league we are in come 17th/28th of May.

On 04/05/2016 at 07:39, SIWY said:

Saw on SSN that Liverpool are willing to listen to offers for Jordon Ibe. I rated him when he was here on loan. I'd quite like to see him back but I can see a Premier League side going in for him. 

Agreed re. Ibe. His recall coincided with our slide last year. He was a raw youngster then too but still got 5 goals and an assist coming off the bench nearly 50% of times. He scared the bejeezus out of defences although was a little head down at times (aka Ince) He's matured a lot since then. 

3 minutes ago, HenriDCFC said:

kind of explains itself genius

Oh Ok thought you were just stating a random fact :D . So you think he's better than any of the wide players we have now ? I thought he looked OK at Blackburn,  bit raw but OK and since then he's never really progressed wouldn't be might 1st choice . 

15 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I think Chris Houghton is one of the most under rated managers at this level , and even higher plus his quick counter  attacking style is easy on the eye , good call . 

And a man of steel according to SKY last Sat..........................and one of the nicest men in football.  He tends to get 'used' by clubs to sort out their mess and then get replaced by ' someone to take them to the next level' .  A familiar story................

25 minutes ago, toldu said:

And a man of steel according to SKY last Sat..........................and one of the nicest men in football.  He tends to get 'used' by clubs to sort out their mess and then get replaced by ' someone to take them to the next level' .  A familiar story................

Maybe a familiar story in some respects but I think Chris Houghton could manage at a higher level , Nigel had reached that level . 

Zak Clough would be my suggestion certainly one for the future and Bolton could use the cash other than that wouldn't rush to sign many till we off load dead wood I would prioritize a striker to hold up the ball and defensive mid as cover to Thorne.

2 hours ago, Ram79 said:

Zak Clough would be my suggestion certainly one for the future and Bolton could use the cash other than that wouldn't rush to sign many till we off load dead wood I would prioritize a striker to hold up the ball and defensive mid as cover to Thorne.

Rate clough, he's a light in a dark place for Bolton 

Archived