Away Priorities

Jayweb95

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, angieram said:

Does anyone know how many ROT/away members we have? Do we need to hurry? 

You WILL need to HURRY because this WILL be ASAP up fast though. 

1 minute ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

I remember Brighton away last time we didn't even sell out. Obviously a much shorter trip this time so I expect we will. System seems fair. Think it will easily get to ST's without memberships but they'll go on that day 

We did sell out at Brighton. 

1 minute ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Don't think we did pal. And if we did it was on the night, because a mate of mine paid on the day. Btw, I am on about the PO game, not yesterday :lol:

I'm on about Playoffs game though. Because we had whole stand behind the goal which was FULL (2580 FACT) 

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I'm on about Playoffs game though. Because we had whole stand behind the goal which was FULL (2580 FACT) 

Putting fact in capital letters doesn't validate your point anymore buddy. 

We might well have filled the stand but not until the day of the game, which doesn't really change my point in my OP

Does anybody think it's fair that some fans only joined the away memberships for forest away and thats probably the only game they went to away, i go to nearly all away games but I'm not an away member, but i still might miss out

2 minutes ago, Nijul_cluff said:

Does anybody think it's fair that some fans only joined the away memberships for forest away and thats probably the only game they went to away, i go to nearly all away games but I'm not an away member, but i still might miss out

That's only reason why they got membership for that one (not all of them though) You'll get one no problem :) 

36 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

That's only reason why they got membership for that one (not all of them though) You'll get one no problem :) 

I'm one of them people.

although I went to Northampton, MK, and Hartlepool. ?

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I'm one of them people.

although I went to Northampton, MK, and Hartlepool. ?

Not bad effort for half fan. :whistle:

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Aren't you there now???

Get yer sen down now. Take a flask, blanket and some cardboard. 

And play card game. ;) 

2 hours ago, Nijul_cluff said:

I've been saying it for ages now.

On a bright note I got Forest tickets easy enough. So long as you're quick off the mark and bought your away tickets off your customer number then you should be ok on Friday.

On 29/04/2016 at 09:21, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'll raise your Brighton seagulls with our Sandbanks seagulls who have been trained to fly upside down to avoid any unsightly mess!

My dear chap - I believe you'll find they don't have anything as proletarian as seagulls in Sandbanks. 

The locals refer to them as Oceanic Kittiwakes. 

Archived