Away Priorities

Jayweb95

What do we think will be the priority on Hull away? Brighton will be my 10th away game this season and I'm also a ST Holder and Away member so hopefully I make the cut:unsure:

How did it work for Brighton away 2014?

Sorry if its already been posted but couldn't find it anywhere.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Jayweb95 said:

What do we think will be the priority on Hull away? Brighton will be my 10th away game this season and I'm also a ST Holder and Away member so hopefully I make the cut:unsure:

How did it work for Brighton away 2014?

Sorry if its already been posted but couldn't find it anywhere.

Same as it is in the league 

Rams on Tour/Away members 

Season ticket holders 

general sale

You'll FIND out very SOON. Next week at latest! 

I think Hull will be tougher than Brighton 2014 for tickets. 

I managed in 2014 because it was a Thursday night, a gazillion miles away. Hull will attract a lot more Derby folks as you can do it in 90 minutes. 

I'm not holding much hope personally. 

6 minutes ago, David said:

I reckon they should sell tickets using mile radius from the KC stadium to your postcode, those that live between 0 and 32 miles away get first priority. 

I think you should get them free if you live within 32 mile radius of Hull.

Are you bringing your young lady down to Brighton this weekend David? It would be lovely to make your acquaintance. Have a word with Mel. 

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

I think you should get them free if you live within 32 mile radius of Hull.

Are you bringing your young lady down to Brighton this weekend David? It would be lovely to make your acquaintance. Have a word with Mel. 

Nope, Next doesn't close it's doors for no bank holidays so she's at work, would be a bit far for us with a 10 hour round trip when it's on Sky

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Open your window and you will hear Eddie and DEL collectively shouting half fan, but of all posters I understand. If you ever want a weekend though with a better class of Seagull please do let me know.

I'll raise your Brighton seagulls with our Sandbanks seagulls who have been trained to fly upside down to avoid any unsightly mess!

2 hours ago, David said:

I reckon they should sell tickets using mile radius from the KC stadium to your postcode, those that live between 0 and 32 miles away get first priority. 

You are doing a brilliant job on this Forum, David.

4 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'll raise your Brighton seagulls with our Sandbanks seagulls who have been trained to fly upside down to avoid any unsightly mess!

You are not fooling anyone into believing that the Sandbanks Residents Association allow anything as common as a seagull to fly over you. Bird **** on the Lambourghini. No chance. You must have Gamekeepers surely that maintain a total exclusion zone, oh and a couple of Harry's dogs (not the one who does his accounts obviously).

10 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Open your window and you will hear Eddie and DEL collectively shouting half fan, but of all posters I understand. If you ever want a weekend though with a better class of Seagull please do let me know.

I'll come and see ya if you want

Archived