Kane Hemmings

dcfcgodd

Looks a good player but I don't see the change of pace that makes the difference and it was hard to judge his first touch as he had a lot of space in most of those. If we were mid table with limited ambition then at that price he would probably be interesting. Good finisher though that is clear as day. Dunno really !

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

See the post above mine ;)

Ahaha yeah I know it's quickly becoming cliched but my point was relating to the fact that technical brilliance can be applicable in any league and that the quality of the opposition doesn't necessarily define or reduce the quality of an individual player.

It's easy to stand out in non-league football in regards to stats, hence why I was judging Hemmings based on what I've seen of his ability rather than just number of goals scored...

Some schools of opinion think that signing Kane could be a master stroke.

He could be used sparingly to teach some teams a lesson..

He has a good disciplinary record.

Kane has bamboo zled a lot of defenders in Scotland.

I do not think that it is a  Dundeel at this stage.

Looks like he has a lot of time and space in most of those goals, something he won't get in many games here. At a small price it might be worth it if he's willing to be a squad player rather than a starter each week. I'd rather we brought through a couple of the youth players up top instead though. 

14 hours ago, Derbados7 said:

Looks like he has a lot of time and space in most of those goals, something he won't get in many games here. At a small price it might be worth it if he's willing to be a squad player rather than a starter each week. I'd rather we brought through a couple of the youth players up top instead though. 

Exactly, is he any better than Zanzala, who seems to be the top forward from the youngsters. 

I don't know much about Hemmings other than the video posted on here. However at £250,000 he sounds like a good punt.

What I didn't see in the video though was any form of defence or goal keeping.

Might find it tough in the championship or fingers crossed the Prem.

• 1 month later...

Archived