Kane Hemmings

dcfcgodd

Just saw this on the BBC sport website. Really can't see this one happening tho http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36147556

'Dundee could lose top scorer Kane Hemmings for a knock-down £250,000 due to a buy-out clause in the striker's contract, with Derby, Bolton and Barnsley among the clubs interested in the 25-year-old. (Daily Mail)'

Pretty sure he was at Barnsley before and didn't really play. He's a local lad though as he grew up in Burton.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Kane a Citizen of this country or of Scotland? We do not want a Hitchcock story. I think that defenders here would be hemming him in and therefore reduce his goal scoring opportunities. If he is good, and we are Abel to get him, then get him.

Quite interesting .. that's a good goals to game ratio in any league .. could he be a Jonny Russell clone ? so at 250K it isn't a big deal. 

I suppose you can never know until you see them play. Is he a "right place right time" sort of striker or has he got a real touch and some magic dust. ? any video clips I wonder.

for those searching ... please don't type "Kane Goals"   Harry of that name might cost a bit more then 250k :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Non League standard that. 

I agree, some of the defending is woeful but the technique is clearly there. Bad defending doesn't take away from the fact that he's finding the corner when shooting across goal, not an easy skill.

Just bear in mind that Jamie Vardy was literally playing at 'non league standard' and look at him now...

Archived