Richard Keogh - always got a mistake in him

mumblemumble

mumblemumble

You just can't trust the guy, every game he makes a mistake that could and has cost us games.

Tonight we were 1-0 up, Keogh gets the ball around the 18 yard box and instead of moving it quickly he gets tackled by Diame (I think) who is then through on goal. Luckily Diame was a complete donkey otherwise that would have been 1-1.

How many more mistakes does he have to make until Buxton gets a game? 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did makes mistakes BUT Shackell also do the same does that means both of them dropped? 

Enjoy the win! Yes I know we're playing poor all season BUT tonight was fantastic!!! 

Just now, mumblemumble said:

You just can't trust the guy, every game he makes a mistake that could and has cost us games.

Tonight we were 1-0 up, Keogh gets the ball around the 18 yard box and instead of moving it quickly he gets tackled by Diame (I think) who is then through on goal. Luckily Diame was a complete donkey otherwise that would have been 1-1.

He does have a mistake in him but dropping him would be stupid. He has been one of our most consistent performers this season. The mistake tonight did annoy me especially after we had capitalised  on their mistake a short time before. There's a time to play and a time to put your foot through it. Having just gone 1 up in a big game is not the time. 

2 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

you mean the one from the throw in where there player had one thing on his mind to rush Keogh. He even telegraphed the intent when the throw in was dummied. Personally it was a classic hospital ball that should never have been played to Keogh.

6 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

Just won 4-0 at home to one of the best sides in the league. Maybe leave the whining alone for a few days.

Just now, McLovin said:

Buxton makes more mistakes than Keogh does. It went unoticed with Bucko because he has more "passion"

they both make mistakes, So does Shackell. For me comparisons shouldn't be about what has been dine wrong but the attributes they have and what they bring to the team.

Give it a rest. FFS we just put in the best performance of the season. Why did you feel the need to lay into Keogh now? (Who has actually been consistently one of our better players this season, and is a good shout for POTY). 

Honestly, some people always have to find a negative. Bet you're a right laugh IRL.

8 minutes ago, davenportram said:

you mean the one from the throw in where there player had one thing on his mind to rush Keogh. He even telegraphed the intent when the throw in was dummied. Personally it was a classic hospital ball that should never have been played to Keogh.

Absolutely, why throw the ball back? If anything the mistake was Christies but come on mumble off o.p.

4-0 and looking for negatives? Only negative was we took the foot off the gas for a spell against 10 men or it could have been 5 or 6. 

14 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

Pretty much been our most consistent player his season, despite constant abuse and criticism from a section of the Derby 'fans'. That Richard Keogh?

18 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

We've just won 4-0 and that's your contribution?

25 minutes ago, mumblemumble said:

You miserable sod

All centre halts make mistakes, My all time fav Mark Wright made a few, but the lad was class, Adams made mistakes Pallister made mistakes, but they were all great centre backs, Keogh has had a great season, saving us more points with last minute blocks, and great interceptions. So for me some people just love to moan even after a great performance, Keogh is one of our most consistence performers, so get off his back.

34 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He did makes mistakes BUT Shackell also do the same does that means both of them dropped? 

Enjoy the win! Yes I know we're playing poor all season BUT tonight was fantastic!!! 

Also the hull defence which was the best one in the league made mistakes (under excellent Derby pressure)

Archived