Brighton away

Tamworthram

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
11 hours ago, Perseus said:

I think some tickets (400) have been returned out of the allocation of 1484. 

Crikey! I thought Bank Holiday at Brighton would be popular but it seems not.

I don't want to clutter the competition thread stickied where we guess attendances, but I really wanted to tell @Mostyn6 that his guess is 100 more than their capacity.

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I don't want to clutter the competition thread stickied where we guess attendances, but I really wanted to tell @Mostyn6 that his guess is 100 more than their capacity.

I noticed a few close to it.

Also @Ashz09 I'm not sharing the scarf :p (mine was the 1st page ;))

14 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

you know what, just listening to the podcast and @Srg mentioned doing research! It was early when I guessed and had it in my mind that it was at iPro.

I wonder if @David will make an exception and allow me to cancel my original guess!

Have you guys definitely only shifted 1000 or are the 400 you returned from a larger allocation? Maybe from 2000 or even slightly more?

We are a bit puzzled as if you are only bringing 1000 then more seats should be available for home fans. The 400 you sent back sold in 5 minutes today.

Realise this is a nothing game for you and you will be saving for the play offs, it's on TV and Brighton is a bloody long way from Derby, so not dissing, just curious.

6 minutes ago, BhaVisitor said:

Have you guys definitely only shifted 1000 or are the 400 you returned from a larger allocation? Maybe from 2000 or even slightly more?

We are a bit puzzled as if you are only bringing 1000 then more seats should be available for home fans. The 400 you sent back sold in 5 minutes today.

Realise this is a nothing game for you and you will be saving for the play offs, it's on TV and Brighton is a bloody long way from Derby, so not dissing, just curious.

I'd be surprised if we take that few, but it was moved to TV at fairly short notice (if I recall correctly) and most people make a weekend of an away trip to Brighton. Maybe it messed up a lot of plans? 

We usually take our full allocation, even to TV games as long as they're not on a weeknight. Maybe this being on a weekday (despite not being an evening KO) is too much for many.

Sorry I don't believe that whatsoever, also Brighton FAILED sell their allocation at iPro when they were top of the league so I think Brighton fans are not in the position to talk! 

Erm.....

My question did not criticise your attendance at all. In fact I even highlighted the mitigating circumstances as to why you would travel light for this game in comparison to your usual excellent travelling support. In an identical situation I doubt if we would bring 1000.

The reason for my post was to try and determine how many tickets your allocation was for so us home fans could determine whether any more would likely be made available for the home fans. That was all.

FWIW our forum also has a few noobs.

Just now, BhaVisitor said:

Erm.....

My question did not criticise your attendance at all. In fact I even highlighted the mitigating circumstances as to why you would travel light for this game in comparison to your usual excellent travelling support. In an identical situation I doubt if we would bring 1000.

The reason for my post was to try and determine how many tickets your allocation was for so us home fans could determine whether any more would likely be made available for the home fans. That was all.

Wasn't aimed at you and it was for other one, also sales still going. 

1 minute ago, BhaVisitor said:

Erm.....

Don't worry about him he can get defensive.

18 minutes ago, BhaVisitor said:

Erm.....

Think its just for what you mentioned - BHMonday, some distance, on Sky. Perfect storm for anyone less than the regular away travellers.

34 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Think its just for what you mentioned - BHMonday, some distance, on Sky. Perfect storm for anyone less than the regular away travellers.

+ moved. We all know how much fans hate a moved game. 

Archived