Brighton away

Tamworthram

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Only 1400 tickets. Allocated. Can't see them being around long. I know it's on TV but last away game of the season and all that. 

Have to work quick then. We have had the hotel booked since the day Sky moved it.

12 hours ago, SWRam said:

Lose tonight and there will be plenty of spare tickets.

I doubt even if we'd lost last night and had no chance of the play-offs the tickets would get anywhere near general sale. Last away game is always very well attended and I'll be there. 

19 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I doubt even if we'd lost last night and had no chance of the play-offs the tickets would get anywhere near general sale. Last away game is always very well attended and I'll be there. 

Beach party, baby!!!!!

2 hours ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Big couple of games for Brighton at the end of the season. Us then Boro. Hope they go up, rather them over Boro and Bur nley for sure...

But then we might have to play either Boro or Burnley. I want those two out of the way. It's not about who I like but who I think we have most chance of beating if we get them in the play offs.

Where does the hatred come from? I dont know a single boro fan who dislikes Derby. And truth be known aside from Boro i would like either Derby or Brighton to get promoted sinply because i like the way the clubs are run and the fans ive met from both seem a good bunch.

22 minutes ago, boro.mfc said:

Where does the hatred come from? I dont know a single boro fan who dislikes Derby. And truth be known aside from Boro i would like either Derby or Brighton to get promoted sinply because i like the way the clubs are run and the fans ive met from both seem a good bunch.

Credit to you Bora.mfc likewise with myself one of my mates is a smoggie and he is mr doom and bora gloom. I have been saying for a long time now that I think we will stay in the play off ( more so after we eventually turned up this season against Hull) in the play offs I believe we will play Burnley where we are seriously due to play well with luck because every once going always seem to go in their direction when we play them, then we play Sheffield Wednesday at Wembley where we will be rubbish and win based on the three previous visits to Wembley finals.

31 minutes ago, boro.mfc said:

Seemed to build during McClaren's second season here but I couldn't tell you why specifically. Boro fans are the only fans of the teams in and around us I've had proper discussions with on twitter etc. so there's no animosity from me! 

32 minutes ago, boro.mfc said:

The vast majority don't have a problem mate, it's just a small minority that can't get over the fact that you've been better than us in our recent head-to-heads. That being said, I wouldn't complain if we beat you in the play-off final!:p

35 minutes ago, boro.mfc said:

I don't get the principle of hating football teams at all.

I hope that whoever goes up does well and continues to shake up the boring situation we had where you always knew the top four at the start of each season.

I think boro will go up - enjoy it!

8 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

The vast majority don't have a problem mate, it's just a small minority that can't get over the fact that you've been better than us in our recent head-to-heads. That being said, I wouldn't complain if we beat you in the play-off final!:p

Nothing to do with that to be honest. All the Boro fans I know are fine bar one who is a colossal dick. Had no interest in the club when they were midtable and has been saying all season how they will 'walk the league'. Goes quiet during the blip and now is back in full foghorn mode now they're likely to stay top 2. It's purely and solely due to him I want to see them crash and burn.

18 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Nothing to do with that to be honest. All the Boro fans I know are fine bar one who is a colossal dick. Had no interest in the club when they were midtable and has been saying all season how they will 'walk the league'. Goes quiet during the blip and now is back in full foghorn mode now they're likely to stay top 2. It's purely and solely due to him I want to see them crash and burn.

Fair enough pal.:p

Archived