simple poll do you still back Mel???

simple poll  

337 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AT first thought the sacking was a bit harsh but after a day to think about it think it was probably for the best. I know some think he should have been given to end of the season but the players just didn't look happy, time to try and get some team spirit going whether we get the play offs or not and at least go into pre season with high morale ready for another crack at promotion.

maybe the choice of Wassal till the end of the season was just to keep a familiar face not another new one after all we have had plenty this year already.

7 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

The Derby way is ever so similar to The Milky Way. Both have soft centres and have a tendency to leave a nasty aftertaste. 

Or a super-massive black hole.

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

I made a thread on it but it got taken down for some reason. 

I merged it into Mel Speaks where everyone is already discussing the interviews, didn't really need another thread. 

You have posted it multiple times now as well 

3 minutes ago, Daveo said:

I merged it into Mel Speaks where everyone is already discussing the interviews, didn't really need another thread. 

You have posted it multiple times now as well 

I've taken the hint but I thought it was highly relevant and it had 60 odd views in the first minute .

Could   you please put it back up Daveo  if that's not unreasonable 

Just now, curtains said:

I've taken the hint but I thought it was highly relevant and it had 60 odd views in the first minute .

Coukd  you please put it back up Daveo  if that's not unreasonable 

We don't need multiple threads discussing the same interview, if you want to pull out specific parts and focus on that's fine but you're just posting the same link over and over again and now creating new threads with it, really not necessary when we have 

7 minutes ago, Daveo said:

We don't need multiple threads discussing the same interview, if you want to pull out specific parts and focus on that's fine but you're just posting the same link over and over again and now creating new threads with it, really not necessary when we have 

Ok fair enough I'll adhere to that but thanks for replying. 

Wow over 11000 posts of drivel reached. 

1747 likes !

Archived