Would you take back Paul Jewell?

wixman1884

Would you take back Paul Jewell?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Archie said:

I voted yes. Why wouldn't you. You need your head looking at if you think Paul Jewell couldn't do a great job with this squad. Hes my top choice for the summer.

Ok i have booked an appointment with the docs to get my head looked at

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9 February 2016 at 19:42, wixman1884 said:

Looks like we've been linked to Jewell - there must be something in it - does he still have unfinished business?

It didn't go great for him last time - he'll be the first to admit. He inherited a poor squad VERY low on confidence - but he did a fine job at Wigan who are now an established Premier League team.

Also, with the unique shape of his head, he comes avatar ready. 

You must be joking duck. Surely we are striving for a place far beyond the reach of Paul Jewell. It'd be as close to uproar you're likely to see at Derby.

What a name brings it all back,The  Derby Way, 2008,no one bood,we were speechless,and in shock.

A bad time,that's when we.bought into the yanks 5 year plan,oh they have gone now ,But a ram supporter as bought the club

And invested millions on the dream of a return to the premiership,The plan is now in the 7th year but we can see the effort

being made

2 hours ago, Yani P said:

I remember one of his earliest interviews when he said his remit was to prepare us for the championship

Mr Motivator or what :ph34r:

That's what made me hate the fecker.

Talked about preparing for the Championship and how players will be leaving in the summer. 

THAT was the key to getting 11 points. That knob head coming and telling the players that there's nothing to play for. 

Archived