Would you take back Paul Jewell?

wixman1884

Would you take back Paul Jewell?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just told Dav the title of this thread. Can't say what his reply was cos it would have got him banned. 

Suffice to say it was a tad negative...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

Looks like we've been linked to Jewell - there must be something in it - does he still have unfinished business?

It didn't go great for him last time - he'll be the first to admit. He inherited a poor squad VERY low on confidence - but he did a fine job at Wigan who are now an established Premier League team.

Also, with the unique shape of his head, he comes avatar ready. 

wer are ging to be linked to every out of work manager as noone believes the Wassall unitl the end of the season statement. Its going to get very boring very quickly if it is infact correct and we keep hearing these reports and getting linke to every Dick out there

9 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

I'll be honest, I'm absolutely stunned that 19 people are on board with the idea

I'll be honest, when I clicked yes I was hoping less people had. Like when I choose "excellent" as my opinion on our previous performance :lol:

I'd take Davros back, put him in a cage hanging from the south stand, with his beloved Preston ribbons hanging from it of course.

There could be a charity 50p a go button the electrifies the cage. His title could be "non-executive director of crowd amusement"

Paul Jewell could muck out the cage and train wee Billy to do tricks. He'd have to live off tips though.

Just now, unclej said:

I saw him on the Bridge from the Tube to the Emirates a couple of years ago and couldnt help myself,

'Hay Paul, thanks for f*cking up Derby County!'

He looked over his shoulder at me and slinked off.

That was a homeless man.

8 hours ago, Duracell said:

Does the entire forum need a sense of humour transplant!?

Bloody hell.

Don't worry Wix, I know your game.

Thank you mate. Trying to add a bit of ridiculousness into proceedings without fully blown trolling. I'll be honest, I did have an enormous grin when creating this thread

49 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Ok this is crazy, 12 people have voted yes, you know who you are...consider yourselves the dirty dozen.

I voted yes. Why wouldn't you. You need your head looking at if you think Paul Jewell couldn't do a great job with this squad. Hes my top choice for the summer.

Archived