Would you take back Paul Jewell?

wixman1884

Would you take back Paul Jewell?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Looks like we've been linked to Jewell - there must be something in it - does he still have unfinished business?

It didn't go great for him last time - he'll be the first to admit. He inherited a poor squad VERY low on confidence - but he did a fine job at Wigan who are now an established Premier League team.

Also, with the unique shape of his head, he comes avatar ready. 

Is the avatar a Mercedes badge or someone's naughty bits?

The biggest mistake Derby County did was allowing Jewell to remain THE MINUTE the story broke. I know that it was nothing to do with us, but if ever the phrase "Such and such lost the dressing room" was apt, that was the time. Jewell would have received no respect whatsoever from the players - he was fighting a losing battle from the word go.

25 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Looks like we've been linked to Jewell - there must be something in it - does he still have unfinished business?

It didn't go great for him last time - he'll be the first to admit. He inherited a poor squad VERY low on confidence - but he did a fine job at Wigan who are now an established Premier League team.

Are you on glue???

I heard we wanted tommy docherty with jewell as assistant and billy davies as coach.

but phil brown is still favourite.

am i getting the hang of it wix?

43 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Think i can say.... this is the most stupid statement and thread ive EVER come across on this forum by a country mile.... and there have been some stinkers.

3 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Think i can say.... this is the most stupid statement and thread ive EVER come across on this forum by a country mile.... and there have been some stinkers.

I think there's a bit of a competition going on between the author and a well known forum wum who can post the most attention seeking threads/posts. It's the only thing I can think of because wixman used to be alright, the other one ? Let's not go there. ;)

39 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Hey, you don't get to a solid 1:1 like/post ratio without taking a few risks. :cool:

29 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I think there's a bit of a competition going on between the author and a well known forum wum who can post the most attention seeking threads/posts. It's the only thing I can think of because wixman used to be alright, the other one ? Let's not go there. ;)

I'm just bored at work to be honest - that and I have a fairly absurdist sense of humour :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

I'm just bored at work to be honest - that and I have a fairly absurdist sense of humour :thumbsup:

Bored?

you should be drawing cartoon mice!

Archived