Would you take back Paul Jewell?

wixman1884

Would you take back Paul Jewell?  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks like we've been linked to Jewell - there must be something in it - does he still have unfinished business?

It didn't go great for him last time - he'll be the first to admit. He inherited a poor squad VERY low on confidence - but he did a fine job at Wigan who are now an established Premier League team.

Also, with the unique shape of his head, he comes avatar ready. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

Looks like we've been linked to Jewell - there must be something in it - does he still have unfinished business?

It didn't go great for him last time - he'll be the first to admit. He inherited a poor squad VERY low on confidence - but he did a fine job at Wigan who are now an established Premier League team.

Also, with the unique shape of his head, he comes avatar ready. 

They're playing Oldham, Walsall and Bury in the next three weeks...

I think there are some serious drugs being smoked or we have been infiltrated by Reddogs

If I had just seen my 22 mill gamble go belly up my next bet would be a safe one, its got to be someone with experience in this league and getting promoted out this league.

So we can forget about all the Rolls Royces Moyes, Rodgers or Monk.

And start to think its got to be Pearson or Holloway or someone in that mould who knows how to get us up 

Archived