Hanson  

Calero.     Guy.    

Zanzula.      Bent.     Wiemann.            

Erm ok

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

He's got as many mistakes as he wants, it's his club and I doubt there will be many queueing up to pump millions into it.

I am certainly not going to slaughter him for doing his best for DCFC even if I do disagree with some of his decisions.

I don't see a mistake in sacking Clement, just like me Mel has had enough of being bored watching matches and wants the good times to return.

Who said anything about sacking him, I was talking about hiring him in the first instance.  Also not sure why you are talking about slaughtering him, what I can see is other posters questioning his decisions and/or explanation behind them.

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Who said anything about sacking him, I was talking about hiring him in the first instance.  Also not sure why you are talking about slaughtering him, what I can see is other posters questioning his decisions and/or explanation behind them.

Well hindsight is a wonderful thing.

I have seen him called a disgrace and an embarrasment on numerous occasions.

13 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Watching Mercury Rising on telly and it occurred to me that you, Curtains, are most likely some sort of autistic savant which is why most simpletons like me think you talk ******. Can you provide me with a cipher for this thread please? 

No 

But others are confused as well .

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-comment-Steve-Nicholson-s-thoughts/story-28698431-detail/story.html

11 hours ago, curtains said:

Mitchell 

Ssenwankanbo        Buxton    Rawson       Lowe   

Hanson  

Calero.     Guy.    

Zanzula.      Bent.     Wiemann.            

Maybe you should have done what Mel wanted Paul and played this team using the Academy 

Archived